SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greg's Trip Back Home

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
disciplejosh

Southern California

Greg's Trip Back Home

We're on our way to LAX, so be in prayer for Brother Greg that he has an uneventful flight back home (technically speaking), but an EVENTFUL flight back home (spiritually speaking)...that the glory of the Lord would shine through him to all he would come in contact with.

What a blessing...

2004/10/1 12:21Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Greg's Trip Back Home

We are praying, as usual...
Lars

2004/10/1 12:23Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Greg's Trip Back Home

[i]"Ever since I first heard of your strong faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for Christians everywhere, I have never stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the wonderful future He has promised to those He called. I want you to realize what a rich and glorious inheritance He has given to His people." - Ephesians 1:15-18[/i]

It was such a privilege and blessing to get to meet Greg. The fellowship with him and Josh (oarsman7) this week was so encouraging! I will definitely be praying and look forward to seeing what great works and good fruits the Lord has in store for Greg and all those who love Him!

2004/10/1 14:00Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Yo! It's was awesome hanging out with you Greg, and the other brother Josh. Thanx for the card and thanx for the fellowship and prayer time I was really blessed. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His countenance to shine upon you!! Peace, God bless.

2004/10/1 17:37Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Greg was sent off blessed and refreshed. God definitely had His hand on our week together. What a tremendous blessing to pray with Brother Robert, Sister Yolanda, Brother GianCarlo, Brother Craig...

What a full week, a prayerful week, a week blessed with sweet (meant in the proper useage)fellowship, rich times in the word, seeking Him and His face and what He has in store for each of us individually and as the Body as a whole (all of us here at SermonIndex)!

Only time will be able to tell of what God has done and is doing, as we all look unto Jesus and consider Him...may the Lord Jesus Christ be Glorified, exalted and magnified in and through all of us here at SI...to the uttermost, the guttermost, the muttermost ends of the earth.

2004/10/1 19:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg was sent off blessed and refreshed. God definitely had His hand on our week together. What a tremendous blessing to pray with Brother Robert, Sister Yolanda, Brother GianCarlo, Brother Craig...

I have arrived back in Toronto save and sound. I was very much blessed reading the scriptures on the way back to Toronto. I can't thank brother Josh and his wonderful wife and kids for taking me into their house and taking care of me. Other brothers and sisters that I met in california just made it heavenly... I'm very sad to have to leave back to Toronto, I am very much praying for fellowship here and would appreciate prayers of the same type. I am going to start another thread on the whole California experience and some awesome things the Lord did and is showing me. All I have to say is this week felt like I was walking in Gods will 100% Praise God.

2004/10/1 23:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Well welcome back brother, this is redundant but figured would make it public as well.

Unfortunaetly I was unable to get down there but what a surprise to hear that many of you were able to get together...Looking forward to hearing more about the trip!

2004/10/1 23:18Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome back

Welcome back Greg! :-) With all the praying going on for you, you HAD to have a blessed time. :-)

y.s.i.C.- Chanin

2004/10/2 9:28Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
With all the praying going on for you, you HAD to have a blessed time.

Yes it was an awesome week probably because of the prayers of all of you at SI! I really felt alot of what I was doing was 100% in Gods will. It was a great time and an experience I will never forget. I have to share a few more pictures and experiences from the trip, one HUGE thing that happened was me being baptized! I have a video I will get up to show you all! Praise the Lord!

2004/10/2 16:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy