Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - DECEMBER 11 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - DECEMBER 11 MORNING

[b]Let not your good be evil spoken of.[/b]

Abstain from all appearance of evil. - Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men. - For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. - Take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. - Whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. - Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

ROM. 14:16. I Thes. 5:22. -II Cor. 8:21. I Pet. 2:15. I Pet. 4:15,16. Gal. 5:13. -I Cor. 8:9. Matt. 18:6. Matt. 25:40.

2009/12/11 5:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy