Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAYER COVERING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PRAYER COVERING

[b]PRAYER COVERING[/b]

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect: all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, complaining spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, fatigue spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits and spirits of Antichrist.

I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus. I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit that have been prayed against me. In the Name of Jesus I bind all ungodly power from every source. I use the Name of Jesus as your weapon of war to break down the walls of protection around all those who serve the enemy and I break the power of all curses and everything else being sent against me or members of my family. I ask you God, to send your angels to carry all of these demons and their associated and connected family of curses, and assignments away with confusion to the place You want them to go.

I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. Let me be prosperous and let me walk in your love. I take authority in Jesus Name over the enemy and all those who serve him and are influenced by him and choose to be led by the Holy Spirit.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God's property. I break every plan of the enemy against my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs.

God, I pray for the ministry you have for me. Anoint me for all you have called me to do for you. I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions. I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and children (name). I ask you God, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and children and to put them throughout my house and around our property, souls and bodies. I ask angels to protect me and my family from any harmful attacks. I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.

2009/12/11 5:43Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: PRAYER COVERING

May I ask who is the author of this article?

Thanks.

2009/12/11 7:36Profile

Re:

Brother Greg Gordon appears to be the author. His name is printed at the bottom.

Amen Greg I agree with your prayer. I will also read it and pray with you again on this.

2009/12/11 7:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy