SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ray Comfort

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Ray Comfort

So brother Greg was suppose to interview Ray Comfort today which I was very excited about.

---
EDIT: Here is the informal audio interview file of Ray Comfort:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=5050]SI Interview of Ray Comfort by Ray Comfort[/url] - [i]It was a privildge to be able to meet with Ray Comfort and Interview him for SermonIndex. I (Greg Gordon) was present and another brother (Josh Olsen) conducted the interview questions. We literally just went over to a couch (the comfort couch) and had an informal discussion. Ray's life matches his ministry and it was a joy to hear him talk about revival, evangelism and chrisitan life.[/i]

---

One of my favorite movies that I have watched over and over again is "In Season and Out" where he preaches open air many places like California, Florida, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Jerusalem, etc.

Have any of you guys seen this video?
This video is very very inspiring!

Check it out at:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2071

2004/9/29 18:47
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Ray Comfort

Quote:
So brother Greg was suppose to interview Ray Comfort today which I was very excited about.

Thank you for all the prayers for this meeting with Ray Comfort. I (greg) went with brother Josh (who I am staying with in california). It was great to meet this short fiery man! He had a very humble spirit and constantly had a spirit that was very joyful and he did have alot of great jokes and comments that made us laugh! :-)

We were able to see the office where they make the videos that play on TBN! and watched some footage of a show that is yet to be released. We then went over to a couch and had a very informal audio interview and it was wonderful to hear what was on this brothers heart concerning revival and evangelism.

I will be getting the audio piece and a picture up quite soon probably when I get back in to Toronto. I was able to mention brother Jesse to Ray and also SermonIndex obviously. Praise the Lord for His goodness and allowing us to have this time! I will be hopefully working with Living Waters to get more video and audio footage of Ray up!

Here are the messages up on the site already:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=5]Ray Comfort[/url]

2004/9/29 19:42Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

I've seen that video dozens of times :) In fact, I was the one that put it up thanks be to Greg

2004/9/29 21:37Profile

Re:

I should have known that you had seen it brother! Doesn't it stir your spirit every time? I love watching it. Whenever I watch it in the office buildings here on campus it seems like it draws a crowd, in the offices, every time! I love it

2004/9/29 22:18
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Streetpreaching

Hey guys,

I have to get to school right now, but before I go I want to say...THANKS for pointing out to this video...

I haven't seen it yet I must admit (still downloading and time running out to get to school :-P), but I'm very excited to go and watch this video as he is also preaching in Amsterdam...

I pray that God will show me the steps I have to take to be a servant of Christ, walking in HIS ways, not mine.

Thanks again...and God bless in your ministries in streetpreaching. It has touched me deeply. Keep your eyes on Jesus and remember: GOD is your only audience!

Your brother, Paul

2004/9/30 3:48Profile

Re:

Yes brother be sure to check it out. Thats actually why I posted about it, because I didn't think everyone was aware of it and it is such an awesome video. I pray that it encourages all of us to be more bold about the truth and making the truth known.

For the Audience of One
jesse

2004/9/30 10:30

Re:

This is a link to a video of open-air preaching in a park in New York. This is a great video.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2072

2004/9/30 18:32
DezCall

The Netherlands

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for pointing out to these videos. I've been watching them both. These things really encourage me to seek the Lord and grap the opportunities to witness for Christ.

"All" this man is doing is teaching the Bible without compromise. God is able to speak through Ray Comfort. It's not because of his personality or appearence, it's because of who he is in Christ.

[i]"For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles" (Galatians 2:8)[/i]. In my Dutch translation it says that [i]"He who gave Peter [b]power[/b] to be an apostle to the circumcised, also gave [b]that[/b] power to me for the gentiles"[/i]

2004/10/1 5:46Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I like Comfort's NY video more. The other video can be a bit confusing and difficult to watch, mostly because the conditions in which they were recorded simply are not as good. Sadly though, I've somehow misplaced my copy of the NY video and haven't seen it in over a year... though it is on this site.

2004/10/1 6:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is the informal audio interview file of Ray Comfort:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=5050]SI Interview of Ray Comfort by Ray Comfort[/url] - [i]It was a privildge to be able to meet with Ray Comfort and Interview him for SermonIndex. I (Greg Gordon) was present and another brother (Josh Olsen) conducted the interview questions. We literally just went over to a couch (the comfort couch) and had an informal discussion. Ray's life matches his ministry and it was a joy to hear him talk about revival, evangelism and chrisitan life.[/i]

2004/10/1 8:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy