SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thank you for recommending Paris Reidhead-Ten shekals and a shirt

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Thank you for recommending Paris Reidhead-Ten shekals and a shirt

I would like to thank you for recommending to me the sermon of Paris Reidhead on the ten shekels and a shirt. Since listening to it this morning i have not stopped dwelling on it's message. My whole view of walking with the Lord has changed today. I can relate to Paris Reidhead when he says "And it reversed it all! And changed it all! And righted it all!" Today my personal relationship with the Lord has been reversed. I always saw salvation as a gift being offered in which we could either accept or reject. I never saw my salvation and life as a christian as being a reward of the Lords suffering. It has brought a whole new meaning to how i live for Him, how my life can bring Him glory not on my own terms but on HIS, wherever i am, whatever the circumstances!
It is a word in season, a timely word as i have just caught the revelation of the reason of Gods law. Legalism abounds in the church i attend and we are often being chastised and condemed to the point where i despised Gods law. Then God revealed the meaning for his law and i can say i see his law in a new positive way, highlighting my sin to bring me to repentance.
I want my only reason for being to be "for the glory of God in Jesus Christ". I'll keep that phrase by my bed! It brings a whole new meaning to Gal.2:20 "Not i but Christ".

2004/9/29 15:48
moreofHim

Re: Thank you for recommending Paris Reidhead-Ten shekals and a shirt

Quote:
Today my personal relationship with the Lord has been reversed.

Geraldine,

Praise God! I remember the first time I "read" Ten Shekels a couple of years ago (didn't know you could hear it then) and it was such an answer to prayer. I finally had words for what I was feeling was wrong with the most of Christianity. Now i had words and a name for it and a preacher to back it up! :)

Every Christian needs to hear that message. The gospel should not be preached with out the glory of God as the reason behind it all.

Many blessings, Chanin

2004/9/29 17:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My whole view of walking with the Lord has changed today. I can relate to Paris Reidhead when he says "And it reversed it all! And changed it all! And righted it all!" Today my personal relationship with the Lord has been reversed.

Praise God! God used this sermon to really radically change my concept of why I am in ministry and a Christian. Its surely a message that needs to be heard by many if not ALL Christians in our day. Its a message of restoration to the Church that is doing all the right things for the wrong reasons.

Keep praying that SermonIndex and these sermons will change other lifes. Glory be to God for all He is doing. I have literally listened to that message over 25 times and continue to do so as God changes me and really gets divine truth into my heart.

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony and I pray more can listen to this message and be changed forever:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2902]Ten Shekels and a Shirt (High Quality)[/url][/b]

*Freely distribute these recordings and make many copies for friends, pastors, churches, etc.

2004/9/29 19:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy