SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

introduction

Hi,just thought i'd introduce myself.Im 26 and married with two children (one on the way,christmas time) and was led to the Lord five years ago. Since that time i have had a tremendous thirst for the word and have found much wisdom from the puritans and many of these men and women of God featured on this amazing site! Not quite familiar to the site yet! I'm planning on writing a small book about an amazing discovery i made just over a year ago. Matthew Henry, the commentry writer was a frequent visiter to where i live and helped set up a small church here which has since moved up the road.It's an amazing story that very few are aware of which is why i feel it should be published freely. It excites me to know he could have worked on his commentary notes across the road from me! I wonder what he would think of this town now?
I'd best stop here or i'd go on forever! God bless everyone reading this, Geraldine.

2004/9/28 17:15
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: introduction

Hi Geraldine
welcome to the family...
I would be grateful to get a sight of your article when you have finished it. It is fascinating to see the links down the centuries.

2004/9/28 17:28Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Geraldine,

Hi and welcome to SI!

Quote:
It excites me to know he could have worked on his commentary notes across the road from me!

Wow, that is exciting! Sounds like a very interesting story. I hope you are blessed by the many things offered at SI.

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/9/28 21:48Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'd best stop here or i'd go on forever! God bless everyone reading this,

Welcome to SI! looking forward to hearing more from you. I pray you are blessed by the fellowship and also the audio resources. A good recommendation for first listening is "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead.

2004/9/29 0:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy