SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New on the board

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
steez

New on the board

Hi there everybody!

A few words about myself, I've been a fulltimer in a big church for a few years, and left to build (or better said to live) a much more personal, familiar house-type church.

I do know sermonindex for a few years, but for it's sermons, not for the forum.
I must admit that I've been thinking a bit bad about people writing on here, even though I ironically never read anything here (you know, temptation). One day I somehow made it on a specific thread, and found out that you are honest people, with a big desire to live with God and to see his kingdom established in the hearts of the people.

I'm one of these guys who takes Romans 13 serious, and even in little things, when it says that you must read something before registering, I'll do it.
So then I was surprised that the moderator is living in Germany, and a bit annoyed at the beginning about the length of the must read thread (I mean this is not Windows Vista :), but it was a good read, very comprehensible and well thought, one can sense the experience and really understand it's need in such type of community.

It feels good to be here.
Let's pray for each other and help each other with the wisdom the Lord has given us, to grow in the life of God.

Brotherly hug,
steez

2009/12/3 21:45Profile
Compton

Re: New on the board

Welcome Steez!

Thanks for resisting the temptation to be dissapointed with us before getting to know us. After you get to know us, we'll still dissapoint you, but by then you'll be one of us! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, I've met some life long friends through the SI forum. When I measure this place by the best it has to offer, and not the worst, then it is truly an incomparable resource and place of sharing with sincere believers:)

It is really great to have you aboard:)

Mike

2009/12/3 21:54Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Steez...

Welcome to the forums! I pray that you are just as encouraged and challenged by the resources available here on the website!

May the Lord bless you and keep you!

:-)

2009/12/3 22:09Profile
steez

Re:

thanks you both for the warm welcome

2009/12/3 23:05Profile
Compton

Re:

What part of the world do you live in Steez?

2009/12/3 23:34Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Welcome to the forum, steez. I hope you will be blessed by your participation. :-)

2009/12/4 0:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy