SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Stanley Frodsham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
theevangelist

United States Of America

Stanley Frodsham

Has anybody heard of Stanley Frodsham? I was wondering why he isn't on this website. He was a close friend of Smith Wigglesworth & also author of the book "Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith". He was an awesome revivalist and prophet of God in the early 1900's. If anybody knows anything, could you let me know? Thanks. God Bless!!!

The Evangelist.

2004/9/28 13:58Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Stanley Frodsham

I have three books by Frodsham
The Life of Joy
This Pentecostal Revival
Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith

but I doubt that there are any recordings. Stanley Frodsham was an Englishman who settled in the USA and was the editor of the Assemblies of God official magazine, the Pentecostal Evangel' for almost 30 years.

There is a sobering prophecy given by Frodsham and an article which says that Frodsham become identified with a new move in pentecostal circles linked with the latter rain teaching;
Perhaps the two strongest challenges internally to Pentecostal thought during this period took place on the grassroots level. The first was the ‘latter rain’ movement with its emphasis on ‘new prophetic light’ of understanding the Bible, the enlightening of hearts by the Spirit, the importance of the Feast of Tabernacles, as well as the Apostolic and Prophetic ministries within the church (Eph. 4:11). Some of the more noted adherents to this movement were Stanley Frodsham, who resigned his position as editor of Pentecostal Evangel to follow and participate within the movement, the Elim Fellowship, and many other independent Pentecostal churches

The whole article is very interesting in giving a comprehensive overview of pentecostal theology over the past 100 years.

2004/9/28 16:02Profile
theevangelist

United States Of America

Re:

I've read his 1965 prophecy and it was powerful! Is there any way I can get a copy or anything of the sort from you of "The Life of Joy" & The Pentecostal Revival"? If there is, I'd evermost greatly appreciate it. I know his books and writings can scarcely be found...it's hard to find a copy of anything of his but "Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith" If anybody else knows how I can come in contact with his books OTHER THAN "Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith"(I already have it), I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. God Bless!:-)

An old-fashioned Pentecostal,
The Evangelist.

2004/9/28 17:04Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re:

Try this link to abebooks.com. They have quite a few of the book you already own, but there were a few others...

[url=http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Stanley+Frodsham&imagefield.x=34&bsi=30&imagefield.y=16]http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Stanley+Frodsham&imagefield.x=34&bsi=30&imagefield.y=16[/url]

Abe Books is not a book seller per se, they are a conglomeration of book sellers. You can view the on-line catalogues of numerous book sellers at this site.

2004/9/28 17:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy