SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Howdyy ya'll

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Quartus

Howdyy ya'll

Hey,

How's it going everyone? Well, I supposed I should introduce myself. I'm new to this site. I like it quite well. My name is Shawn and I am a recent gradate from seminary and a licensed minister. I live in Whashington state and currently am working on a militray instillation.

This site is pretty kewl and I look forward to exploring all that it has to offer.

Take care,

Shawn

2004/9/27 13:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: Howdyy ya'll

Shawn,

Hi and welcome to SI! There are some great resources here. Hope you are blessed by what you read and/or hear. There is also some great fellowship here. :-)

May the Lord continue to draw you ever near to Himself!

Surrendered to Him, Chanin

2004/9/27 14:20Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Is that 'Southern Drawl'? Computer style :-D

Anyway welcome, may you be challenged, encouraged and inspired to believe that he is able to do Eph 3:20

2004/9/27 17:06Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

well I'm working from this side (east washington st.) lets work and meet in the middle. welcome to S/I I'm sure you'll be blessed. Bro Raven

2004/9/27 19:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
How's it going everyone? Well, I supposed I should introduce myself. I'm new to this site. I like it quite well. My name is Shawn and I am a recent gradate from seminary and a licensed minister. I live in Whashington state and currently am working on a militray instillation.

Welcome brother shawn! I am glad you found this site, the Lord has led you here! I pray you are blessed by the audio resources and also the forum discussions. If you havent already I recommend you listen to the audio message "Ten Shekels and a Shirt." by Paris Reidhead, its the most downloaded message off the site by far.

"One of the earliest things a minister should do when he leaves college and settles in a country town or village is to begin open-air speaking."
-C.H. Spurgeon

2004/9/28 1:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy