Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - NOVEMBER 29 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - NOVEMBER 29 EVENING

[b]Do ye now believe?[/b]

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? Faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son. Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead. - Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

By their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. - If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

JOHN 16:31. Jas. 2:14,17. Heb. 11:17 19. Jas. 2:21,24. Jas. 1:25. Matt. 7:20,21. John 13:17.

2009/11/29 19:13Profile
tkbart

Toronto, ON

Re: DAILY LIGHT - NOVEMBER 29 EVENING

AMEN.
And add to the above, the DL reading I just opened one of my old journals up to, and we have a feast on faith.

JUNE 8 EVENING

Why reason ye these things in your hearts? — MARK 2:8.

Being not weak in faith, [Abraham] considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred year's old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb; he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.

Is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? — If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. — Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? — Behold the fowls of the air; ... your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? — Why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread? Do ye not ... remember the five loaves of the five thousand?

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Rom. 4:19,20. Mark 2:9. ‑Mark 9:23. Matt. 28:18. -Mark 4:40. -Matt. 6:26. ‑Matt. 16:8,9. Phi. 4:19.

blessings

2009/11/29 23:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy