SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Leonard Ravenhill!!!! So I Just joined and this is A Fabulous Website!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Maple

Leonard Ravenhill!!!! So I Just joined and this is A Fabulous Website!

Glory to God!

I am SO glad I found this site...or that God led me here. Everything here is so refreshing and encouraging, and in this difficult hour of history every blessing is a great one.

I was overjoyed to find so much material on Revival, and in particular so much of Brother Len Ravenhill's preaching. And even more wonderful was the video interview taken of him just before he died, which I didn't even know existed. All this means so much to me in a very personal way because I had what I can only say was a thoroughly undeserved but life changing priviledge in that I used to live but 10 minutes walk from Len's house and would drop in on him on occassion (unannounced! :-( ) and seeing him in that video via this website was totally like travelling back in time. I felt I was in his dear presence again and we were having one of our talks. I shall NEVER forget that man, nor know what depths of blessing he really was to me.

The supreme urgency of the hour, I know Leonard would say, is "A real sovereign Revival for God's glory alone". That was his life's work, and God give us all grace to make it ours as well.

Robert

2004/9/27 8:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Leonard Ravenhill!!!! So I Just joined and this is A Fabulous Website!

Well Praise be to God!

We rejoice with you! How wonderful it is that you were led here, which is not in doubt.

Do hope you can share some of your experience with dear Mr. Ravenhill, prior to my own leading here, had never even heard of the man, who now seems like the grandfather I never had.

Our own 'captian' here who runs the site, Greg Gordon started what we are all so blessed with after reading "Why Revival Tarries" and the rest as they say is history...

If you haven't discovered them yet, there are some other videos as well, ("Judgement Seat of Christ").

Wonderful! What a blessing for you brother, let us know if we can be of any help.

2004/9/27 9:28Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Leonard Ravenhill!!!! So I Just joined and this is A Fabulous Website!

How wonderful. How many years ago did you live near him? Was it at his home in Lyndale TX? Did you get to meet Keith Green as well?

2004/9/27 10:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The supreme urgency of the hour, I know Leonard would say, is "A real sovereign Revival for God's glory alone". That was his life's work, and God give us all grace to make it ours as well.

Hi Brother Robert, I am so glad the Lord led you to this site to be blessed by the materials and fellowship. I would love to hear more of your meetings with Leonard Ravenhill. Please get as much involved with this ministry as you can in prayer, support and especially spreading the word. God Bless bro.

2004/9/27 12:50Profile
Maple

Re: Everyone's Response

Thank you Brothers!

I knew Leonard, in 1988-89 when I was at Last Days Ministries. (By the way I would like to buy 10 of those DVD's you're making. My email is wildmap1e@hotmail.com) I never met anyone so given to tears in such a genuine and heartfelt way. The man walked with God. He breathed Christ's glory. I honestly can't imagine what my view of the faith would be if I had not such devotion myself first hand. For now I am teaching at school, but I really want to lock arms in prayer with people for a REAL sovereign move of God in Revival Power like the old days, and to keep my ears open to doing whatever I was to do to bring it about. I want to spread this message as much as possible.

In Christ,
Robert

2004/9/29 6:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I knew Leonard, in 1988-89 when I was at Last Days Ministries. (By the way I would like to buy 10 of those DVD's you're making. My email is wildmap1e@hotmail.com)

Brother Robert I have felt God's leading not to sell any of the materials from SermonIndex. I will provide them freely as the Lord allows. Email me your mailing address at: sermonindex@msn.com I can't promise when I will be able to send them off. Its very encouraging to hear your words of desperation for God to move in a genuine revival brother. Keep seeking His face and dont get discouraged.

2004/9/29 10:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy