SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Just to say hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sugar

Just to say hello

Just to say hello...hope to put some useful and encouraging input into time spent with you. Internet communication is very new to me, so please bear with me for a while!

I live in Bedfordshire, England and I am married with 5 children, only 2 boys left at home now (18 and 23). Born again 13 years ago, the Lord is the light of my life. I worship at a small Baptist Chapel nearby, and we are waiting on the Lord for the increase, as we are only 12-15 strong at the moment. The Chapel is 162 years old and did almost close a few years ago. God has deemed it pleasing to Him to continue to teach and bless His children there so we rejoice and wait upon Him. I don`t want to talk too much, so I will leave it at that for now...hope someone says hello!! With every blessing, sugar 8-)

2004/9/26 16:55Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: Just to say hello

Yes he is the light which leads the way welcome from the other side of the pond. the christ in us greets the christ in you and yours.
Bro. Raven

2004/9/26 21:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Just to say hello

A warm welcome to you!

Don't worry about the communication you will be just fine, I have been around here for awhile and I still don't know what I am doing :-)

But so glad to have you and let us know if we can be of any help with navigating the site. There is just a plethora of resources available here, may they bless and encourage your soul.

2004/9/26 23:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in Bedfordshire, England and I am married with 5 children, only 2 boys left at home now (18 and 23). Born again 13 years ago, the Lord is the light of my life.

Praise God, welcome to SermonIndex. I hope you are blessed by the audio sermons and also the forum discussions.

2004/9/27 2:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy