Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - NOVEMBER 26 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - NOVEMBER 26 MORNING

[b]The Lord delighteth in thee.[/b]

Thus saith the Lord that created thee, ... Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. — Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of mine hands: thy walls are continually before me.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. — My delights were with the sons of men. — The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. — They shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

You, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.
ISA. 62:4. Isa. 43:1. ‑Isa. 49:15,16. Psa. 37:23. ‑Prov. 8:31. ‑Psa. 147:11. ‑Mal. 3:17. Col. 1:21,22.

2009/11/26 6:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy