SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Dawkins: Evangelist an 'idiot' on evolution

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Dawkins: Evangelist an 'idiot' on evolution

Pray before you read it, it makes your blood boil.

Ray Comfort, no shame to be an idiot in Richard Dawkins bat-blind eyes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/11/25/darwin.dawkins.evolution/index.html

By Peter Wilkinson, CNN
November 25, 2009 --

2009/11/25 9:28Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Dawkins: Evangelist an 'idiot' on evolution

Well, with that resounding advice, I think I'll pass reading it for now.

2009/11/25 9:32Profile

Excellent! Thanks for posting this.

In Addition the movie,"Expelled;No Intelligence Allowed" with Ben Stien is a must watch for all concerned christians. I have watched it three times over the past two years. I learn another angle of the greater struggle each time I have watched it.

God bless

2009/11/25 9:41
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

It always surprizes me how man can use the
wisdom GOD gave him to try to reason away the
very purpose and reason for his being!!

2009/11/25 9:52Profile
Theophila

No reason to have one's body fluids in entropy just because one blind man calls one who sees an 'idiot'.

If you understand the spiritual forces at work in this debate, you'll be prepared for any and everything.

Ray Comfort is boldly declaring that there is a God, the very thing evolution has been persuading men against.

'Tis not angst that is called for now but for us to be as the sons of Issachar who had an understanding of the times and knew what Israel ought to do.

Richard Dawkins is a man of staggering intellect. Unless the Lord sovereignly intercepts him, like he did with Paul or raises up a man or woman of sanctified humongous intellect, we can only pray.

2009/11/25 11:18Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Quote:
Richard Dawkins is a man of staggering intellect. Unless the Lord sovereignly intercepts him, like he did with Paul or raises up a man or woman of sanctified humongous intellect, we can only pray.

A man with faith in the Living God is never at the mercy of an intelligent man studying dry bones. It takes more "faith" to believe Darwin.

2009/11/25 12:14Profile

Re:

"staggering intelect"? When I watched Dawkins on "Expelled,No Intellenge Allowed" I was surprised at how uninteligent he seemed. He also seemed to be having a nervous condition. Then He even went on to theorise that the earth was intelligently started by Aliens. But he still wasn't for sure of even that.

Anywhoo.....

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(KJV)

2009/11/25 12:28
Theophila

Re:

I know I'm going to be flamed for this....but there's a reason the Lord chose a lawyer to write almost 2/3 of the new testament.

2009/11/25 16:39Profile

Re:

Dawkins twice condems hunches as not interesting and unscientific. Then he switches and say Darwin had a good "hunch" about the future success of his book.

Also truly amazing to see the manifestation of seathing anger and disgust when Ray Comfort is brought up. Dawkins then try's to act like he dosen't even know who he is. However Dawkins knows who Ray Comfort is.

"And the beat goes on.....

2009/11/25 17:46

Re:

Here is a link to a very good article on Richard Dawkins

http://www.conservapedia.com/Richard_Dawkins

2009/11/25 17:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy