SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Conferences Wales --- Pray!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival Conferences Wales --- Pray!

Saints,

Oh may God meet with us as we gather together here in wales in the Moriah Chapel where the 1904 welsh revival began. There is a spirit of anticipation and longing in so many that have already gathered here.

We are trying to enable the live webcast but its not 100% sure we will have it up: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/revival-conference-live-webcast

more information about this event is here: http://2009wales.eventbrite.com/

pray saints!

2009/11/17 3:44Profile
JoanM

Re: Revival Conferences Wales --- Pray!

This has encouraged me to pray this day for God to again change all Wales....and more.

[b]“This prayer of Martin Luther moved God to change all Europe.”[/b] (quoted from Sunday Sermon of J. Vernon McGee, 11/01/09)

Oh Almighty and everlasting God how terrible is this world. Behold it opens its mouth to swallow me up and I have so little trust in thee. How weak is the flesh and how powerful is Satan. If it is in the strength of this world only that I must put my trust, all is over. My last hour is come. My condemnation is pronounced.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God! Do thou help me against all the wisdom of the world. Do this!

Though shouldst do it. Thou alone. For this is not my work but thine. I have nothing to do here, nothing to contend for with these great ones of the world. I should desire to see my days flow on peaceful and happy. But the cause is thine. It is a righteous and eternal cause.

Oh Lord. Help me faithful and unchangeable God! In no man do I place my trust. It would be in vain. All thats of man is uncertain and all that cometh of man fails.

Oh God, my God, hearest thou me not? My God art thou dead? No! Thou canst not die. Thou hidest thyself only. Thou hast chosen me for this work. I know it well. Act then, oh God! Stand at my side for the sake of thy well beloved Son Jesus Christ who is my defense, my shield, my strong tower.

[b]Oh Lord God Help. We are so little and know nothing in this kingdom of the world. But Christ. We know Him. You have shown us. We see Him. Help us. Help us now. This work is yours. What do we know of these things.

You placed, you sustain, you reveal every star in heaven. What is every man in Wales and what is the life of one tiny child? Do not hide yourself. Make yourself known and save. You have saved and you do save. Sanctification is your will. This IS your work in your Love, Mercy, Grace and Holiness. Oh stand at my Brother's side for your son's sake .............[/b]

2009/11/17 5:01Profile
JoanM

Re: Wales - Session #1

Anointed first message. As one man there prayed for the speaker Guzik, "Oh God stand with him," God did.

The site, which had difficulties during the concert of prayer time (mostly down), was continuously up throughout the message. And then went down. Thank you Father for making a way by the power of your Spirit, in the name of your precious Son, our beloved Lord Jesus Christ.

From Matthew 3 "revival in the record of John the Baptist" he gave historical record first from Matthew and then from more recent revivals. [u]Thirteen revival signs given there[/u]: unlikely man, unusual place; preaching (verse 7); message of repentance; the nearness of God; surprising response (verse 5); confession of sin (verse 6) in public; public demonstration of repentance (non-ceremonial baptism); the object of curiosity of religious leaders,in unity hesitant to aprove; challenged prior understanding (even John's view); the unusual phenomina;the presence of Jesus and no promotion of self; prepared way for future work.

As the message approached Jesus (fulfilling all scripture), I saw even His acknowledgement that it was nothing in His flesh and blood, Son of Man's (out of Adam) flesh. This death of self does precede, in revival, anointed empowered ministry. The speaker did not say that.about Jesus. Just my thought as I went along with this message that prepares the way.

Just one tiny sub-sub-thrust point comes to mind: If we truly desire to prepare the way, how can we be moved by the spirit of this age (the culture)? John the Baptist was not (not in dress, not in place, not in message, etc.) and he truly did prepare the way.

[b]This work is truly yours God. Welcome, welcome, well come, Come. What is every man in Wales to You and what is the life of one tiny child? Stand by my Brother's side. The power and the glory of your Word.[/b]

2009/11/17 13:11Profile
Choo

Re:

Joan,

My heart resonates with what Martin Luther has said and I agree with you in your cry for Wales.

Praise God,
Charmaine

2009/11/17 13:12Profile

Re:

These conferences our beautiful, i loved the one i went to in indiana, i wish it could have lasted a month. May the Lord bless this conference and bring mighty conviction and pour out his holy spirit.

2009/11/17 13:40
JoanM

Re: Draw us all nearer

Oh, Father, the closer we are are, the clearer we see.

Draw us nearer, nearer Lord to thee .... Oh the the Divine Love in Your blood ... poured out. We have tasted your heart for your sons that face dieing in Wales and throughout the world.

2009/11/17 13:49Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re: Revival Conferences Wales --- Pray!

i will pray.

2009/11/17 15:24Profile
JoanM

Re: Session 2 - Drawn nearer: agreement, prayer, and praise

I don't know where to post some of the things I've seen as the result of conference messages.

The message Paul Washer brought (Session #2), and then others, did draw us nearer to the Cross to see it more clearly. When I have shared with others parts of the messages that worked in my heart, I have heard only agreement. And there has been prayer.

[u]On the "bit more unusual" side[/u]: I shared points from some of the messages with my born-again Brother. Perhaps you remember Paul Washer's description of all of heaven praising God (applauding even) as those who denied Christ/God were cast into hell? My brother had recently been exercised at people calling [i]All Saint's Day[/i], [i]All Soul's Day[/i]: “That's just not true!” My brother sings, so …..

The next morning, he sang me this song and has written it out a bit. He has not decided if the Fourth verse should be the First and if all the refrains (Alleluias) should be as the Fourth verse is. Verse Four makes use of verses lifted up at the conference (Romans 1: 18-23; John 3: 19-20; John 3:36 and Revelation 6: 15-17).

[b]Hymn for All [color=FF0000]Soul's[/color] Sunday[/b]
tune: Sine Nomine (usually sung with the word's “For all the Saints” if you want to sing along)

[b]I.[/b]
For Genghis Kan who, from the Asian steppes,
Swept into Europe in his cruel conquests,
Destroying all who his foul ru-ule did resist:
Alleluia! Alleluia!

[b]II.[/b]
Antichus Epiphanes did boast
He would defy God's Law and Heaven's host.
So on God's altar he prepared a most unko-o-osher roast:
Alleluia! Alleluia!

[b]III.[/b]
That Austrian lad in prison wrote “Mein Kam[b][u]pf[/u][/b]”;
Sent Panzers into to Poland for a romp;
Trampled France from Alsace to-o L'A-arc de Triam[b][u]pt[/b][/u]:
Alleluia! Alleluia!

[b]IV.[/b]
For all the souls who in the heav'ns espied,
His handiworks Whom their hearts still denied.
And from the light of His great glory did their best to hide
He-el be to ya! Alleluia!

2009/11/23 13:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy