SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How do I download a video?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

How do I download a video?

I have a tech question, one that will require a LOT of patience from the those who live and breathe electronic technology. Sometimes I get so ANNOYED with modern technology because something won't work - like I think it should - that I resolve I am NOT going to learn any more! But then after I simmer down I will pursue it again...SIGH! Wonder what will exasperate this young generation once they get to my age??!!

My question: I want to download a video - "Shocking Message to the Youth" by Paul Washer - onto a DVD...now I guess that is right? A CD won't do? And how do I do it? I did go to YouTube but it appears there I have to sign in and blah, blah, BLAH! and I do not want to sign in for [i]anything[/i]!

In brief: how do I copy this sermon onto a CD or DVD? And you will have to tell me in all the smallest detail - do not assume I know anything! I am using Vista windows..

Thanks!

ginnyrose aka Sandra

2009/11/16 13:26Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: How do I download a video?

well ginnyrose what i do is find the sermon you want and right click over the sermon or where you click on it to play and listen to it. So right click on it and then something will pop up and you want to click on save as and then you want to save it to the screen it takes you. Then i believe something else will pop up that will download it and you basically will click to open it after it downloads, all of this basically does most of it for you. Then after you open it, it will probably open your media player and you want to place your blank cd into the computer and their should be an option to burn and you should click that, and then you will see somewhere where it says to burn now playing and you click that and it basically does it itself after that but your computer could be different and have different options, i don't know too much about computers but this is what i do and it works all the time. John

2009/11/16 17:32Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks, John. I will try that.

Someone wanted me to put this sermon on a disc to send to someone else, hence my question.

ginnyrose aka Sandra

2009/11/16 22:06Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

your welcome

2009/11/16 23:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy