SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God is raising up a bunch of nobodies

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elected

Tulsa OK

God is raising up a bunch of nobodies

Its my true conviction and the heart throbbing that God is setting on fire a bunch of nobodies in this country. Who have been kept in the spiritual wilderness for a time, who have painfuly experienced in their heart the tragedy of the church.

Gross is the darkness in our churches and great is the devastating strange fire of hell drawing many deceived proffessing christians closer to the gates of hell.

The avalanche of iniquity is sweeping many in our midts towards the bottomless pit and the false prophets of Baal feast and celebrated while they doom souls with their filthy heresy.

They blaspheme openly the glory of God and his holy NAME with their foul mouth filled with all manner of filthiness and iniquity. The wrath of God is turned agaist them and is burning hot with holy indignation.

The most counterfeit movements of the last day apostasy have their origine in this country and their strange fire has spread throughout the world to deceive multitudes. These false prophets who have the form of godliness and appearance of holiness are deceivers and the deepest hell is spared for them. They will reap to their own destraction what they have sown in the flesh: etenal banishment from the presence of God. They are the dark stars of the kingdom of darknest and their evil works will be revealed by the light of God to God's holy people, who have not bowed the knee to the prince of darkness but have worship in Spirit and truth the God of the prophets and apostles.

The night is growing darker and the prophecies of the holy scriptures are being fullfiled before our very eyes, the love of many is waxing cold and many in the church are sleeping in the most desperate and tragic hour in the history of the church. The wolves in sheeps clothing are trying to devour the sheep. This is the hour where faith stands face to face with the imposibilities on the natural realm and declares victory in the supernatural realm in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

All power, all authority has been given to a disciple of Jesus Crist to stand on the highway to hell and lift up the Banner of Truth and proclaim the evelasting Gosple.

God is raising up those people who have died to self & world to live for Christ, who have counted the cost of their loss and paid the price of their sacrifice. In these last days overcomers are comming and they will set the church on fire and expose to light the works of darkness.

Who can stand against the mighty army of God? he makes his servants flames of fire. One shall turn away 1000 and two shall turn away 10.000. No demonic weapon formed against then shall prosper. They will win the battles ahead thru Christ which strenthens them, for they know that the final war is goin to be won by God.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might.Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand agaisnt the wiles of the evil." Ephesians 6:10

2009/11/15 6:17Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: God is raising up a bunch of nobodies

Amen.

2009/11/15 8:28Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Onward Christian soldiers!

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.

Sabine Baring-Gould

"Do not be discouraged because of this vast army.For the battle is not yours but God's."
2 Chronicles 20:25

2009/11/15 21:51Profile
growingholly

Re:

what a blessing this thread is...yes! God, please give us the strength to die.
may Your name be exalted. o LORD.

2009/11/15 23:08Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Anyone who has a burden for intercession please play for me to be filled with the Spirit and lead souls to the Savior. God is awakening my spirit and i feel the responsiblity as an evangelist to share the gosple with sinners. I used to do that years ago but i lost the fire and greived the Spirit.

The years that the locust has eaten up God is goin to restore them to me. God is very merciful. Paul said, "woe is me if i don't preach the gosple", i have a deep conviction and feel compelled by His love to share Jesus and Him crucified, may God open the doors for me and guide me by his Spirit.

There is a love constraining me
To go and seek the lost;
I yield, O Lord, my all to Thee
To save at any cost!

- Marechale

2009/11/15 23:55Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: God is raising up a bunch of nobodies

As we draw near to the end of the age, God will again move in his people. The next move of God will be a prepartion for the things that are to come so God people can live challenge and confront the Anti Christ.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

We are these people in Rev 15:2, if we submit to God and bow the knee to him we will be in this group. God is going to raise up his people, and there will be nothing that will be able to stop them.

They will be a Holy people that don't only preach a message but will live the message that they will preach. They are warriors and will have an anointing of the spirit of might, they will be courageous but there love for God and there fellow men will be evident to all.

These three flows of the Spirit Love, Might and Courage will come in a way that has never been on this earth before it.

It's going to be a Mighty Move of God where God moves through the people and they will no longer be happy to go to the Church on Sunday but they will do the work of the ministry.

In a nut shell this was what God spoke to me in 1989 and thats why I have the signature that I have.

A People of Victory

2009/11/17 17:54Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

murrcolr:

Quote:
It's going to be a Mighty Move of God where God moves through the people and they will no longer be happy to go to the Church on Sunday but they will do the work of the ministry.

I believe too that in this last days God will pour out his Spirit and refine as gold in the fire the saints. Jesus is comming for his holy Bride. God always has a faithful remnant even in the greatest apostasies. The day will come when we will find ourselves isolated and realy hated, even in the midts of so called democratic countries. As it was in the first centuries of early chrstians, so it will be in the comming days and even worse.

This should be a time of preparation and traning in godliness. The time will come when we will be caught in the storm of persecution and those who have build their house on the Rock and have a sure foundation will stand against the flood of enemy.

Christians in the west have abused the time of peace and prosperity and the love of many has waxed cold. The reviving of the roman empire that we see today has its roots in the ancient philosophy of the greeks and romans, not in the judeo christian ethics and values.

God is reviving and purifying his church and he is looking for the meek and humble believers to exalt Himself as King of kings and Lord of lords.

-Edited-

2009/11/18 12:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy