SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my families salvation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for my families salvation

I just feel so sad right now, i went to a family party where they had a music fest for my dead cousin in honor of him called mike fest and everyone just was drinking and getting drunk and i just was looking at everyone and how lost they were, i mean everyone in that place. My sisters jaimie and mandy, my dad vernon beechy , my mom pat beechy, all of my relatives. I just look at all of them and their so lost in their sins it is just so hard to see them continually like this. Please pray that the holy spirit will pour out upon my family and all those who i pray for on a weekly basis, pray for all the churches in america to that God pours out his holy spirit and brings many souls into the kingdom. I know they will never come to him unless God moves, please pray also for my wife Allyce and her family and my brother brad and my sister ashley. Please pray that God will have mercy upon them.

2009/11/15 3:36

Re: prayer for my families salvation

brothers and sisters in Christ i as of late have asked for many prayers for my family and friends and the lost because first i want them to know Jesus but second because of my own struggles i feel as if God doesn't hear my prayers because of my lack of faith, so i really hope that you could lift them up in prayers for salvation knowing that me and you might be the only ones praying for their salvation, they might actually have absolutely know one else praying for their souls.

2009/11/15 3:43
HeartSong

Re: prayer for my families salvation

I will be praying along with you John. Will you also join me in prayer for my two sisters, my brother, my dad and their families? God has His own timing in these things - but still we must pray. It is so very hard to see them celebrating, but really they are just trying to cover up their sorrow - trying to fill the hole in their heart that needs to be filled with Jesus. Yet they know it not.

2009/11/15 4:35Profile

Re:

yes heartsong i will pray for them.

2009/11/15 4:40
Leo_Grace

Re:

John and HeartSong,

I am basically in the same situation as both of you. It is clear that we will be God's instruments to reach the rest of our families and draw them to Him. As I pray for your families' salvation, I will also pray for your sanctification in the Lord. I pray that you will both grow stronger in the faith through knowledge of God's Word. It is through knowledge of God through the Word that we can all mature in the faith and become true salt and light that draw people to God.

Please pray for me also.

2009/11/15 12:28Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

Lifting up prayers for your families...

Would also like prayers for a similar situation... I have younger siblings who do not know the Lord, but believe they are saved.

Thank you.

2009/11/15 18:57Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will join you in prayers for your family. I was recently in touch again with my older brother. He and I had not spoken in five years. I am seeking to know how to share with him now that he is no longer drinking. He believes himself to be beyond being saved. He knows he is a sinner, but he believes his sins to be so great and so many that not even Jesus can save him. I have shared with him before about the terribleness of hell and he says he knows all of this but since he is just to for gone he has accepted that is where he will spend his eternity. I pray Father will give me His words to share with my brother. I know that your hearts are heavy for your family members, but be encouraged God is in control, and while we still have today with them it is not to late.

God Bless
maryjane

2009/11/15 20:38Profile

Re:

your brother seems almost ready to here the forgiveness of Jesus, i pray that the Lord will use you to show him the forgiveness through Christ.

2009/11/16 1:18
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
. . . he says he knows all of this but since he is just to for gone . . .

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8

2009/11/16 5:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy