Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Events listings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
revival9

Arizona, USA

Events listings

Greg, it's great to see this get started! SI is by far the best place to post meaningful Christian events on the whole entire web. I believe many people would make the effort to hear SI speakers if they knew in advance and had enough time to plan.

I worry about all of you (and me :-P) spending too much time isolated in Cyber Space --- it's easy to type away for hours to people we've never met. Much less convenient, but more important, to go to real meetings with real people. It can't be replaced. That's why I think Events Listings is a good move for SI. It will bring together many speaking schedules into one site, we can meet other SI members, and God will get the glory.

Mrs. Fred

2004/9/24 2:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Events listings

Quote:
That's why I think Events Listings is a good move for SI. It will bring together many speaking schedules into one site, we can meet other SI members, and God will get the glory.

Thanks so much for that input mrs fred, yes I think its something I want to do. It will be quite abit of work to organize and update, but with people such as yourself helping it might be an easier chore.

2004/9/24 8:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy