SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : PLEASE PRAY for SERMONINDEX server problems

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
JoanM

Re: Praying for server and life web-cast

Server (speaking live web-cast side) was up through the whole first message in Wales. Then down before dismissal. And now returned (after 1 hour?) with view of dear ones there and intermittent blue screen.

Praying, having witnessed our answered prayer.

2009/11/17 13:23Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I have been experiencing something else rather strange.

I will leave SI, log out (or I [i]think[/i] I did) only to come back and see I am still logged in. This happened again this morning. I was sure I had logged out last night but when I came to SI this morning I was logged in!

I am confused: am I getting that absent minded? or is it a computer problem? If it is a computer/internet problem that can be fixed but absentmindedness - oh SIGH! SIGH!

:-(

ginnyrose

2009/11/19 9:00Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Quote:

ginnyrose wrote:
I have been experiencing something else rather strange.

I will leave SI, log out (or I [i]think[/i] I did) only to come back and see I am still logged in. This happened again this morning. I was sure I had logged out last night but when I came to SI this morning I was logged in!

I am confused: am I getting that absent minded? or is it a computer problem? If it is a computer/internet problem that can be fixed but absentmindedness - oh SIGH! SIGH!

:-(

ginnyrose

It might be your browser settings. I have mine set to automatically log in to SermonIndex , so whenever I navigate to the site, I'm already logged in when the page appears.

2009/11/19 11:07Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
It might be your browser settings. I have mine set to automatically log in to SermonIndex , so whenever I navigate to the site, I'm already logged in when the page appears.

If this is the case, I am almost too embarrassed to ask how this is done! :-( On the other hand, maybe I should. It may inform me that I am not getting forgetful after all. :-)

ginnyrose

2009/11/19 22:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Thank you for your continued prayers. The server seems to be working much better. The Lord has spoken to my heart on many levels at this conference in wales, praise God.

I believe what the devil meant for harm with these problems God is and has used them for good.

2009/11/20 2:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy