SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Who is going to a Dublin conference?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Who is going to a Dublin conference?

Hi.I'm relatively new to sermonindex and i don't really know people here.But i live in Dublin for a number of years now and i just thought it would be interesting to know are there many sermonindex members who are actually going to be here in Dublin for the conference.I hope to be there today(friday) and why i'm posting this is because last night i was in the city with my friend and we met a guy from America who came for the conference,they were street preaching with the group of people.and we just aprroached them to say hi and to pray together and it was great,praise God!so if i thought it would be nice to see if many Christians(local or from abroad)are going to be at the conference.Maybe we could even meet with some brothers or sisters.I should have posted this earlier probably but still.If you feel like commenting on this please do. Yours in Christ Yuri(nasekom).

2009/11/12 19:30Profile

Re: Who is going to a Dublin conference?

Hi bro,

I thought about posting the same question! And I'm sorry I didn't see this before I left on Friday. I was there from start to finish. Sorry not to have met you consciously, face-to-face. We were blessed, were we not, by the ministry in those days?

2009/11/16 13:03
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re: who is going

Yes we were blessed indeed.many times i wished i could "pause" (to make notes)brothers who were speaking :) i had a great time. it's a pity we didn't meet. or maybe we did? :) i met a few people there from different places.God bless and thanks for replying.

2009/11/16 19:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy