SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer request for my mom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

prayer request for my mom

Greetings

If you feel led please pray for my mother. She is having a great deal of pain and difficulty with her shoulders and arms. She is beginning to loose the use of her left arm altogether because the pain is so great. Please pray that as she goes through this she would see her need for Jesus. She would see past all the lies and traditions that she is holding on to and come to trust and rely on Him only before it is to late.

God Bless
maryjane

2009/11/12 0:35Profile
IWantAnguish

Re: prayer request for my mom

May God be glorified...

2009/11/12 0:43Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi MaryJane...

My wife, her sister and I are praying for your mom.

2009/11/12 2:24Profile
Leo_Grace

My wife and I will be praying for your mom's physical and spiritual well-being...

2009/11/12 14:37Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

I wanted to say thank you for your prayers. I spoke with my mom and she said the doctor gave her a shot in the arm to help with the pain. She said that the last time he gave her the shot it did help but this time it is not giving her relief. She said that she has developed red splotches on the palms of her hands and the doctor is scheduling a MRI. He is concerned about poor blood circulation. She is feeling very depressed and discouraged right now. I know the Lord is at work in my moms life and I just keep praying for her eyes to be opened to His truth, that she might know the Lord. thank you again.

God Bless
mj

2009/11/12 17:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy