SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
JKail

Re:

Me and 5 other brothers traveled from Johns Hopkins University to see Keith Daniel this past weekend in Brainbridge, NY. We were only able to go to the Sunday morning service but it was well worth the drive from Baltimore. He preached for over 2 hours through the entire book of 1 John and I thank God for a man like him. It is so rare to hear the Word of God these days. I have come to realize that there is a big difference between biblical sermons and the Word of the Lord. I am sick of hearing just biblical messages and have a hunger for the Word of God. So I thank God for this website!

We had the pleasure of meeting with Keith after the service and talked with him for about 5-10 minutes. I told him about this website and he was happy to hear that his messages were being heard. He strikes me as a man who walks with God. One who is very intimate with God and who is almost other-worldy because he is so consumed with God and his Word. I'll never forget that service or meeting him. Thanks for posting his schedule on this website!

In Christ,
Jake Kail

2004/11/23 17:18Profile
Lawevangelis

Justin, TX

Re: Bro. Keith

I want to weigh in on Bro. Daniel's ministry.

One year ago, on November 29, 2003, I had the blessing of hearing Bro. Keith preach at Old Paths Bible Baptist Church in Clarendon, NY. I went expecting to learn something about preaching. I left born again.

Bro. Keith spoke on "The Complications Of The Spiritual Birth". As he preached, the Holy Spirit convicted me that I needed to examine my own salvation. I realized that I was not saved when I thought I was. I was challenged with the question, "When did you repent?". I had never repented. I did that day.

When I came back to my church to preach the very next day, I was in a tailspin. At the end of the sermon, I just read Ps. 51 and told about what happened the day before. For a couple of months afterward, and even lately, some in our church think that I have become unstable. I preach law and then grace. I am learning to walk with God, but have so far to go. I preach self examination.

At the end of January 2005 I will step down as pastor in order to do street evangelism and evangelism training. I believe that I am too young to be an elder and so I am stepping down. What is ironic is that I was unsaved and had what some say was a dynamic ministry at the time. Now that I am soundly saved, the church is shrinking and some still question my stability.

But I will never ever go back. For the first time in my life, I have victory over sin and real joy in walking with Christ. It is real. And I love it. And I thank the Lord every day that there are a few who preach the Word and for my salvation.

Blessings,

Jon

2004/12/2 14:52Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Hi Bro Jon,

What an inspiring story. Don't allow those who know nothing of a genuine walk with God hinder you. Keep on pursuing God, in spite of being misunderstood. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide as you stay in the word and prayer.

God Bless,

-Robert

2004/12/2 15:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What an inspiring story. Don't allow those who know nothing of a genuine walk with God hinder you. Keep on pursuing God, in spite of being misunderstood. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide as you stay in the word and prayer.

AMEN! brother Jon what a wonderful testimony! Keith Daniel fearlessly makes known the true gospel of Christ. Its so awesome to hear of the fruit of his ministry first hand like this. Keep seeking Christ and following Him ignoring the opnions of man, for its HIM that we will stand to account for our actions and ministries. Bless you brother.

2004/12/2 15:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Keith Daniel's preaching tour in the USA is over now. I thank all the people that shared the encouraging testimonies and reports of what God was doing. I will try to get more messages up from his preaching in the USA as I can procure them. If you attended one of his meetings and didn't share your experience please feel free to still do so. Praise God for the fruit borne this year!

2004/12/5 12:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Jon,

If this is unstable, then count me in.
Thanks for sharing this with us all brother.
Came home from a long day working and this lifted my spirit. You are on the right track Jon, will keep you in my prayers and do let us know if we can be of any help.

2004/12/5 22:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Came home from a long day working and this lifted my spirit. You are on the right track Jon, will keep you in my prayers and do let us know if we can be of any help.

Just to help draw a line of reference. Brother Jon Speed was the brother that just came to toronto to witness open air and I had the privildge to met and pray with him for those 2 days. He shared in some detail about how God did a true work of Grace in his heart and it was very encouraging to hear.

2004/12/5 23:35Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Outstanding...

This just keeps getting better, Praise God!

2004/12/6 0:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy