SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Well here I am in my home again. I am back from the 1600 mile trip. It was the best trip I have ever taken.

Praise God, thank you for sharing this what an encouragement and blessing to the body of Christ. I pray more people take the effort to go fellowship and hear this man of God while he is in the USA.

Quote:
I also video taped the sermons and the church is going to send me the sermons on tape. I will get them to Greg soon if he would like them. I also took some pictures of the trip maybe Greg will post a few once I get them developed?

Yes send it all and I will get it up on the site, sounds awesome!

2004/11/11 8:46Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Oh I forgot to tell you... Sunday night it was the last night Keith spoke. After Keith left I was talking to the contact person’s wife. She asked me where I heard of Keith? I told her that I came across him on a site called Sermonindex.net. I forget exactly what she said but Keith was wondering why on this trip to the U.S. so many people were traveling so far to here him, or something to that extent. Then I told her that Keith also has a site himself. She told me that he does not even know about it. I remember her saying "I asked him if he did and he told me that he does not."

My impression is that because of Greg putting up Keith’s schedule many people are going to hear him that would not unless Greg did so. I am one of those people.

So for all those that have or are going to hear Keith personally, to Greg Thank you.

2004/11/11 11:00Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re:

Thank you Adam for your reports! I hope this encourages others to quickly make arrangements and catch him at one of his remaining speaking engagements. Our of courtesy, people should call the contact number before heading out. The fellowships hosting him are often small and they appreciate knowing who is coming.

Sounds like Keith doesn't know about the site which has his newsletters up. He may not understand how the internet works.

Greg, have you ever talked to him and told him he's got some of the most popular sermons online? He must not realize the extent of his 'fan club'! :-P

Mrs. Fred

2004/11/12 2:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, have you ever talked to him and told him he's got some of the most popular sermons online? He must not realize the extent of his 'fan club'!

I have tryed to give him a ring once, I know I will be able to meet this dear brother one day. Yes I think he has some concept on how tape ministries can further the word preached to 1000's in our day. He has been blessed to hear how the tapes of his sermons through the Charity gospel ministries has touched many.

Yes this is awesome to hear how God is using SI to help spread the gospel and allow people to hear gospel preaching online and also be directed to living saints proclaiming his word today. Its Nov 13th as I post this so here is where brother keith is right now, if you live in the area do visit:

Nov. 14-17 - Western Hills Church
[b]Oklahoma City, OK[/b]
contact person - Wayne Fagala 405-634-1454

2004/11/13 21:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My impression is that because of Greg putting up Keith’s schedule many people are going to hear him that would not unless Greg did so. I am one of those people.

Adam thank you for sharing the pictures with me from this trip. You can view the pictures below of Keith Daniel at Oregon:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/942.jpg[/img]

2004/11/16 12:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is a message that was preached at that oregon meeting that brother Adam got to me:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=6278]Becoming a Soldier In God's Army Requires a Personal Calvary by Keith Daniel[/url]

2004/11/16 23:38Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Ah this is just great!

Thanks Adam! What a blessing...

Can still remember back awhile now that someone mentioned some of Keith Daniel's messages here. Up till that time really we had kind of missed him even though some of his sermons were here for I don't know how long. But because of that suggestion others started to investigate and ...the rest is history. Makes me wonder what other gems are still lurking in the archives waiting to be unearthed.

There was next to nothing out there as we began searching for information on him, think some of us weren't even sure if he was alive. If I recall just one or two items. It seems the likelihood is that SI is reaching in ways I had hoped and suspected. On a whim tried a Google search... interesting, there is quite a bit more info now than a year ago.

Have been following this thread and am so glad all that have been able to go hear the man have been so blessed and in turn shared it with all of us.

Thanks you guys.

2004/11/17 0:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I echo Mike's comments. I am so glad and blessed that we can be a part of what God is doing and direct people to solid biblical preaching in these last days. If you have not heard this man life I would strongly encourage you to do so, here is the next venue he will be at:

Nov. 19-21 - Grace Christian Fellowship
[b]Brainbridge, NY[/b]
contact person - Daniel Kurtz 607-967-2922

I would love to hear back more from others who have gone and been blessed by this man's ministry.

2004/11/17 15:41Profile
PaulBenson

Kalispell Montana USA

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

I would love to hear back more from others who have gone and been blessed by this man's ministry.

Recently I saw on the sermonindex homepage the link to keith Daniels speaking schedule. I caught myself calculation the distance I would be willing to travel to hear him speak. 200 miles? 500 miles? What a shock to see he would be coming to our little town (pop. 15,000) The preaching was brought forth in a excellent manner with a great reverence for God Holy Word. The messages were edifying and challenging. What a blessing to hear a man of God testify to the power of God in opperation in his life without all the hype, fluff, and money-hungry manipulating that have soured so many people to the traveling ministers of our time. Thanks for posting the schedule Greg and for all of the great sermons I have downloaded, burned to C.D., listened to and passed on. Only God knows how many are being blessed with the Word in this fashion, but I believe that at the end of it all, it will be revealed a staggering amount of glory has been brought to God and much help to His people as Christ works these labors through you.

2004/11/23 15:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The preaching was brought forth in a excellent manner with a great reverence for God Holy Word. The messages were edifying and challenging. What a blessing to hear a man of God testify to the power of God in opperation in his life without all the hype, fluff, and money-hungry manipulating that have soured so many people to the traveling ministers of our time.

Amen where has the simple preaching of the gospel gone! we have lost of the power of the gospel replacing it with our own ingenuity, technology and working up of emotions. I am glad you were blessed brother, there is a rare breed of preachers still out there who love the truth and preach the truth unadultered from a clean heart. I hope many more can visit to hear this man of God while he is in America. Here are the next few dates:

Nov. 22-24
[b]Rhinelander, WI[/b]
contact person - Brandon Martin 715-362-8327

---

Nov. 26-28 - Hope Christian Fellowship
[b]Loveland, CO[/b]
contact person - Phil Lapp 970-567-3032

2004/11/23 15:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy