SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Let us all go to hear God and not a man!!

God shows Himself strong on behalf of those that seek His face. Its a sad truth in our day that man are not preaching the uncomprimising purity of the gospel of Christ. Not adhering to the wordly methods adopted in most churches. Praise God for men like Keith Daniel that allow Christ to speak through them, when you go to his meetings you are surely not hearing from a man but God Himself.

Quote:
God used Brother Keith, and a little Holiness fellowship, and some others in Colorado, to reach through my despair and grab hold of my sinking heart. I came home a different person, filled with the knowledge and wisdom I needed in my particular situation. I am STILL reaping the blessings TODAY, a year later!

Amen! yes God can in ONE MOMENT totally change a life and set that life on fire for the purposes of God. In ONE MOMENT God could do such a work that you would never be the same! come to these meetings to hear from God and those that seek Him with all their hearts shall find Him. I am confident also that many lifes will be changed, go prayerfully expecting God to meet you. If we are not going to meet God then what is the point? Keith Daniel is a dear brother but God help us if to see him is the only purpose we have in our minds. Let us see a life that is abandoned to the purposes of God and want to know God as much as he knows God. I am very excited and expecting to hear many testimonies from people who are going to changed in massive ways from these meetings. Please pray for them all.

2004/9/29 0:47Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have already heard from the Don Courson family that there has been alot of response from people from SI! Praise God. I hope many more will be able to hear Keith Daniel in person. Also I am trying to get together an financial donation to help Mr Daniel and his family for their USA tour. They are relying on God 100% Let me know if you are intrested in giving an amount.

2004/10/2 21:51Profile
DavidB

Re:

Bro Keith was at my church last weekend (Old Paths Bible Baptist) and this was the best that I have heard him. We normally get him at the end of his tour and he is usually pretty tired by then so it was extra special to see him fresh at the beginning of the tour. The messages he delivered were truly a blessing and I would highly recommend going somewhere to see him if at all possible. I am considering taking my family to see him again at one of the other meetings not too far from where we are.

It is my opinion that we should make all efforts to see godly men like this while they are around and let God use them to change our lives.

2004/10/4 15:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It is my opinion that we should make all efforts to see godly men like this while they are around and let God use them to change our lives.

Thank you dear brother for sharing this. Yes it is worth traveling for a godly man of God to pour their life and ministry into our hearts, to see men like this in flesh and blood can be a great encouragement to our faith.

2004/10/4 16:24Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004 *(USA)

Does anyone know how to get in contact with brother Kieth, or to find out if he ever comes to Australia?

2004/10/7 20:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Does anyone know how to get in contact with brother Kieth, or to find out if he ever comes to Australia?

As far as I know Brother Keith doesn't speak in other countries other than South Africa and United States of America. In one of his sermons he stated this quite paticularly in the introduction that he is not like other evangelists traveling all over the world, he doesn't care for that. But who knows he could be going abroad in the future? www.keithdaniel.org his number and email are on that site in his newsletter.

2004/10/7 20:30Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

I can't wait! My friends and I are going to see Keith in Oregon in 8 Days! There are 4 of us that are going. It is going to be a great time feasting in the presence off God. I can not wait.

2004/10/26 23:16Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re:

So did you make it to Oregon to see Keith Daniel? we're all waiting on a report, you know :-)

Mrs. Fred

2004/11/9 20:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
So did you make it to Oregon to see Keith Daniel? we're all waiting on a report, you know

Yes it would be awesome for others to share how they have been blessed going to the Keith Daniel meetings.

2004/11/9 20:44Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Well here I am in my home again. I am back from the 1600 mile trip. It was the best trip I have ever taken. It was so pleasant. My words can not express how much the trip touched my heart. The congregation there at the church and all the visitors were so Godly and loving. I wish there was a church body like the one I visited in my town. I have never seen such a more beautiful church ever. I mean there Christ like conduct. The light of Christ shined through there face, so pure so sincere. I was blessed10 time beyond any expectation I had.

I got to see our Savior Christ a little more clearly on Sunday morning. After Keith finished praying, I had a revelation of Christ. It just hit me, a light bulb turned on. All he has consumed himself with is the Word of God and obeying it. His prayers are just the Word expressed differently than quoting verses. I saw Christ who is the Word. I also saw how to become Christ like… By consuming ourselves with the Word of God until we become the Word of God.

I wish I was better at writing and so I could describe what my heart feels like after the trip. God showed me so much stuff on the trip. I am sure I will be meditating on it for a long long time. It was not just the words that Keith spoke that made the trip what it was.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 “For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.”

That is how it was there. Not only in word but also in the power of the Holy Spirit. Not just in Keith but also in the whole congregation.

I will never forget the trip! I hope the will be another opportunity to see him.
I also video taped the sermons and the church is going to send me the sermons on tape. I will get them to Greg soon if he would like them. I also took some pictures of the trip maybe Greg will post a few once I get them developed?

The last sermon was on being a soldier for Christ, he talked about William Booth. I thought that I was doing good job doing evangelism here. Oh but after the sermon was over I was cut to the heart. He tore my conscience apart.

I came away from the trip with a clearer picture of a healthy church, a fuller understanding of what it is to be Christ like, more of a hunger for the Word of God, my love that was growing cold being warmed, friendships and memories that I will never forget.

I will give further details of the trip later.

2004/11/10 23:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy