SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the knowledge of the holy by a.w tozer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

the knowledge of the holy by a.w tozer

I just got this book from the church down the street. I just wanted to know everyone who has read its view on the book and what it did for them after reading it?Also if you can recommend anymore of his books please do and please pray for me while i read it.

2009/11/7 4:05Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: the knowledge of the holy by a.w tozer

its an awesome book in many aspects, cant review it with a few words, read it brother, my favorite chapter is ch22 " The Sovereignty of God " , it really helped me on the way to reconcile the free will of man and Gods Sovereignty and to see both can be true as taught in scripture without any contradiction and the need to systematise our theology.

But do read the whole book, Tozer shares very good on many of Gods attributes. the effect on me was a greater reverence for God to put it short.

2009/11/7 4:29Profile
daniel-

Germany

I highly recommend prayerfully reading this book. In my opinion these sites are explosive and very anointed. But you also need ears to hear. Daniel

2009/11/7 4:52Profile
INGRACE

Jackson,AL.

I have read this book,and it is a good read,I gave my copy away to a wife of an evangelist.
A friend on my job who was a Southern Baptist pastor gave me my copy.

2009/11/7 21:55Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

It is one of the greatest theological works you will ever read. Tozer takes the attributes of God and shows how they apply practically to our lives in the faith. He shows that the attributes of God are not just some play thing for theologians to quibble about. It's truly an eye opening book. I read most of it on a vacation about a decade ago. I never quite finished it all. But, it's by far one of the greatest works I've ever read, and has made a lasting impact on my life. This is Tozer's masterpiece.

2009/11/7 22:10Profile
INGRACE

Jackson,AL.

Re:

I don't read many books other than my bibles and my bible reference books,but old books like this really an inspiration,they convict me and that is a good thing.

2009/11/7 22:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy