Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : John G Lake Prophecy made in 1934

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 John G Lake Prophecy made in 1934

[b]John G Lake Prophecy made in 1934[/b]
There shall come upon the church great darkness. The ground gained from the enemy shall be lost and false teachers shall arise and false prophets whose words shall have a ring of truth but will have no substance. They are those who will follow after gain, and greed shall be their God. They shall show forth works but their visions will not exalt Me, saith God, but their own selves and doctrines. Against this there shall come forth by My Spirit, a young man, another voice crying in the wilderness to make straight the way of The Lord, restoring old ways and shoring up the terrible gap in the wall to stop the incoming flood of sin and worldliness that shall surely be in the church in that day. This one will be rejected of men and his brethren will not understand nor accept him.

I will fill him with My Spirit, with My mind. His life will be precious to Me, for his spirit will bring forth from My Spirit and show his generation of My fullness. He shall be born when this country has stopped growing, for I will bring him forth in the very last days. He shall consecrate himself to Me even as he was consecrated as a child. He will not hearken to the voices that would hinder him, for he is separated unto the work whereunto I have called him.

He will dwell upon Me night and day. I will remove any hindrances that will place itself against My purposes. I will use him mightily for he shall not only continue the flow of this ministry, but he shall carry it to even greater depths.

The great works that have been seen, will appear as nought for I will do greater works through him for he is meek and seeks peace. I will cause the pride of life to pass from him and the spirit of achievement instilled in him at an early age, I will cause to leave.

The enemy will try to kill him a score and five years from my death. Before his second score of years, he shall see all these things begin. Thus saith The Lord.

2004/9/23 7:56Profile
Rahman

Re: John G Lake Prophecy made in 1934

OK Brother Greg i'll bite ... '0)

Who was this brother? ... Why did you post this short article? ... And who was the other brother coming 25 years after brother Lake's death? ... Do you know?

Thanks!

Bro. R

2004/9/23 19:44Profile
Dead2sin

Texas

Re: the man in the prophesy

Many People including Wilfred wright John G.Lakes Son inlaw believe Curry Blake To be the man in the prophesy it matches his life to the T
and wilfred wright turned the ministry over to him
they have website it is www.JGLM.org I am not sure if I am aloud to put websites on a post

2004/9/23 20:04Profile
todd

California

Re: John G Lake Prophecy made in 1934

Greg,
Do you have a reference for this prophecy?

When did Lake die? Did the enemy try to kill Blake 25 years after Lake's death? How old is Blake right now?

2004/9/23 20:12Profile
moreofHim

Re: prophecy

Quote:
OK Brother Greg i'll bite ... '0)

Who was this brother? ... Why did you post this short article?

LOL :-P
If nobody replied, I was about to post something like: "And so....."

Glad you beat me to it Bro. Rahman. :-)

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/9/23 21:16Profile
Rahman

Re:

Thanks Dead2Sin!

Todd, this is what i found on the fulfilment of brother Blake's prophecy;

Quote;
"This is the prophecy given by John G. Lake in 1934. This is the reason that Wilford Reidt, (Lake's son-in-law) gave the Ministry to Curry R. Blake. Just as the prophecy said, Curry was run over by a car 25 years after Lake's death, to the exact day. Wilford and Gertrude Reidt (Lake's daughter) prayed for over 9 months about who to give the Ministry to. At that time there was a board of members on the ministry team, but every time that they went to prayer, the Lord showed them Curry. So this is why he has been handed the John G. Lake Ministry. If you will notice, it says that he would see these things before his 40th, birthday. (Before his second score of years) And he has".

http://jglm.org//jglprophecy1934.htm

2004/9/24 9:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy