SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings from Germany

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
prediger

Greetings from Germany

Hey y'all,
Greetings from Germany. I am the Pastor of Freie Baptiste Gemeinde Heilbronn, Germany. We are an English/German speaking Baptist church who proclaim the sovereign grace of our God to both German nationals and our American military. Hope to make some acquaintances on here.
Bro Shepard :-)

2004/9/23 5:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Greetings from Germany

Quote:
We are an English/German speaking Baptist church who proclaim the sovereign grace of our God to both German nationals and our American military. Hope to make some acquaintances on here.

Praise God welcome to the site dear brother. Its great to see believers from germany, if you havent already heard this sermon I recommend you download it: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] its the most downloaded sermon off SermonIndex. God bless you brother and I am looking forward see you more on the forums.

2004/9/23 6:06Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Welcome to SI. There's so much stuff on here but I would suggest listening to the Revival Hymn. It's very powerful. If there's anything you need or have questions, feel free to ask I'm sure that one of us will help you as quickly as possible.

2004/9/23 16:31Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Greetings from Germany

Hello Brother,

Germany is a country I would love to come and minister to one day. I hope this site is a blessing to you.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/9/23 21:02Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Bro. Shepherd,

Hi and welcome to SI! Love your name! My heritage is German(hence the blonde hair) and it is one place that I would definitely like to visit someday. So glad you found your way here.

May you blessed by the many resources here.

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/9/23 21:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy