SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Daneil 11:38 what god is this ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Daneil 11:38 what god is this ?

Does any one know who serves this god ?

2009/10/28 15:41
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Daneil 11:38 what god is this ?

Looked this up in Matthew Henry's Commentary and here is what he said:

Quote:
This seems to be Jupiter Olympius, known among the Phœnicians by the name of Baal-Semen, the lord of heaven, but never introduced among the Syrians till Antiochus introduced it. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds, in the temple of Jerusalem, which is called the sanctuary of strength, and here the fortresses of munitions; there he shall set up the image of this strange god. Some read it, He shall commit the munitions of strength, or of the most strong God (that is, the city Jerusalem), to a strange god; he put it under the protection and government of Jupiter Olympius. This god he shall not only acknowledge, but shall increase with glory, by setting his image even upon God's altar. And he shall cause those that minister to this idol to rule over many, shall put them into places of power and trust, and they shall divide the land for gain, shall be maintained richly out of the profits of the country. Some by the Mahuzzim, or god of forces, that Antiochus shall worship, understand money, which is said to answer all things, and which is the great idol of worldly people.

Don't know if this is what you wished to know. Sounds like someone in Government, to me.

As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord,
white stone

2009/10/28 23:52Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Guess I shouldn't have stopped with just that one piece. Reading further was more illuminating:

Quote:
Now here is very much that is applicable to the man of sin; he exalts himself above all that is called god or that is worshipped; magnifies himself above all; his flatterers call him our lord god the pope. By forbidding marriage, and magnifying the single life, he pretends not to regard the desire of women; and honours the god of forces, the god Mahuzzim, or strong holds, saints and angels, whom his followers take for their protectors, as the heathen did of old their demons; these they make presidents of several countries, &c. These they honour with vast treasures dedicated to them, and therein the learned Mr. Mede thinks that this prophecy was fulfilled, and that it is referred to 1 Tim. iv. 1, 2.

What brought you to ask the question? Are you studying End Times?

Regards,
white stone

2009/10/28 23:57Profile

Re:

Have you ever herd of mammon- ra

2009/10/29 0:26

Re: Ala Mahozine: ALLAH.....

Alexander Hislop, of the scholarly and respected work; "TWO BABYLONS", says the transliteration is indeed 'ALA Mahozine', the God of fortresses.

He then, through a reverse empirical logic, and his vast knowledge of the deities of the ancient world, deduces that the God of fortresses is indeed Kronos, or Saturn. [pages 30-32] He then associates Saturn with the first king of Babylon, Nimrod....[ through Semaramis ]

I personally believe that Allah, [ Ala] of Ala Mahozine is indeed the Prince of Persia that Daniel and Michael , the holy arch angel struggled with. Allah is the Prince of Persia...formerly known as Abbaddon, or Appolos. He is the one that all authority will be given to, with the cooperation of Satan, in these end times.

2009/10/29 0:37
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear dmoney,

You are answering my questions with a question. Is this intentional?

I did some research to try and respond to your original post. Have you run a Google search on this mammon-ra?

Your profile says you are a preacher. I am curious about why a preacher would need to get information through an on-line forum. Not that it is inappropriate to search far and wide to learn but this waves a 'red flag' at me to proceed with caution. Your post could easily be baiting. Please, prove my suspicions wrong.

white stone

2009/10/29 0:44Profile

Re:

I have done some research on this myself but I always want input from fellow brothers . There is safty in the multitude of council and for vctory we need many advisers . Mammon- ra is the medalion they give you at 33 degree of the masons . This is a recent discovery . I thought it interesting because of all the talk about the fed. Reserve . And the masons considering the core of the org. Is Soloman's temple which must be rebuilt for the anti-christ to rule from . Like I said this is something new that I stumbled on. Thank you for you input I want all I can get .

2009/10/29 2:40

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy