SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The global persecution of the church, the encroachment of Islam; the rise of the true remnant bride.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The global persecution of the church, the encroachment of Islam; the rise of the true remnant bride.

We [America] are the last hold out [barely] of the scourge of the anti-christ spirit dominating governance. It is the political correct spirit bowing at the throne of secular humanism; soon to be beset by a rude awakening. This awakening of the inclusiveness of the right of any individual, because he is a human…[ consider the rights of Sodom and Gomorrah; They had the right to rape whoever the masses felt appropriate.] is going to be slapped in the face with an EXCLUSIVE religious demand; SHARIA LAW. The penalty for resistance then, will be simple. Death.

But it’s not fair…..

In the end, there is only one logical outcome. Islam, and it’s followers will die for their submission, and to see all others die to submit to the rigors of their religion, while the west, [Babylon ] will accommodate them legislatively, judicially, and politically, because they have systematically destroyed every more’ and foundation of right and wrong, and cannot distinguish the “why” of any resistance to carry on. They commit national suicide with a giddy confidence that they are doing so for the rights of everyone, while despising true Christianity, and the Christ worshipped within Her.

This is just a precursor, the breeze before the Tempest, blowing across the pond, toward Lady Liberty. We’ve drank of the cup of her whoredoms so deeply….[ after all, what is liberty for, but to PARTY? ] that we too are drunk. Right and wrong are mere ideas, to accommodate the bigger state, so that all will be free, and who is more oppressive than the God of the bible.

In a few days, we will have legally opened our banking system and treasury unto the United Nations, while financing their ability to enforce it, with vast sums of our national wealth, by the signing of the Copenhagen treaty. This will introduce, for the first time ever, a global authority to act, with FORCE and CONSEQUENCES, trumping American Law and sovereignty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8

All of this is pointing to a takeover in the future of America. It may not be tomorrow, but the gears are in motion. The ironic thing about it, is that we are forced to finance and facilitate our own destruction. Trust me, there will be no courts to help then. As I see it, Islam and it’s final law will then fill in the gaps left in the vacuum.

If you haven’t noticed, they already are. The tricky thing to see; especially for the non-Christian, is that the God of the bible, Jesus of Nazareth, is behind this entire scenario. God is not mocked.

Here is a vision that i have had, called ; Justice and Glory!..10 virgins. 5 died. America is entering unprecedented times of Sorrow, and unprecedented times of Glory. Will you survive?

………………………………………………………………

If this were my very last article that I ever wrote, or last encouragement, or warning, before my death, this would be it. It is the most valuable thing that I have to give, to serve the body of Christ. We must be prepared for the holocaust that is riding these winds of judgment, and realize that this is from the Lord Jesus. We are waking up, even those of us who love slumber.

Over many years, the Lord has given me several interlocking revelations about His church in America. One important piece of that is THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! The Lord spoke that phrase, and revealed to me it would center around a “greed mortgage craze”, and there would be massive homelessness from the middle class, and riot like anger within the black and minority community. This was in 2003. A HOLY COMPANY WOULD THEN APPEAR.

here:
http://pjmiller.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/guest-author-the-end-of-the-american-dream/

But this is only a small portion of what we can expect to come, both in Glory, and in Judgment. The end of the American dream is about the holiest company ever assembled in this country, emerging within the greatest financial judgment ever to be in this country. There are two types of judgment. One has Mercy mixed in with it; a type of discipline that gives way to the possibility of repentance, of turning back to God’s way, away from our own, and being restored, healed by our tender Father.

Most of judgment is in this vein, because the Father is most merciful and gracious, and desires all to come to Him. He takes no pleasure in the death and destruction of the wicked. This financial judgment has mercy mixed in it, and God is leaving space for the Church, and America to repent, and believe.

The other type of judgment is a judgment when all mercies are depleted. This is called Wrath. Consider Jeremiah’s many, many, ignored pleadings with Jerusalem, and then one of them was his last; for the Babylonian warriors broke through the wall and proceeded to rape, murder and plunder; and not even sparing the toddlers and infants. It was a holocaust; a horror beyond thought; but it was real.

One could argue that America was once the cradle of the FREE church of our Lord, maybe foremost in all of the Earth…in the days of her youth. If we have not become the “Great Whore who sits upon many waters”, I assure you that we are a part of her. We despise Jesus, we mock Him, and MOST of our churches have a mere form of Christianity, but reject the power to become agents of His love and mercy. We are enamored with our own happiness, and promote our wills and lives. God has turned her over to the wolves.

“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?”

The Lord is defining Apostasy here. This is the “what” and “how” of why People fall away. God’s people have fell in love with their own lives. God has become an inconvenience, a burden, a slave master; and they will resist bending to Him or ANYONE, over their dead bodies. THE ONLY MINISTERS THAT THEY ACCEPT ARE THE ONES THAT SPEAK OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY!

We are seeing a flood of sorcerers and magicians and Usurpers that would be unimaginable 10 years ago; and our “Main Line” churches too! A form of godliness wrapped in dead form; Void of the Spirit, yet glorying in doctrine and political correctness.This is why America as a country is being judged. “If the salt has lost it’s saltiness, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?”

“TO BE CAST UPON THE DUNGHILL!” That’s wrath; utter rejection derived from utter rebellion.

In 2001, I was caught up in the Spirit with the Lord. It was a though I was traveling around the Earth with Jahweh; sailing high above, and watching the continents below. There were no rivers, cities, or wilderness; only a massive wheat field. The sun was shining, the wheat shimmered in a gentle wind. The wheat was mature and golden; the sky was a Robin’s egg blue. It completely covered every bit of surface on these continents; the inhabited ones.

Out of the substance of the Earth and the Sun and the Wheat the Lord Spoke; “IT’S HARVEST TIME!”… the vision ended.

For years I had misconceptions of the harvest as being a time of worldwide sweeping revival. I now know that it is not. The Harvest is the “End of the AGE!” The Harvest is the time of exposure, of light revealing and separating the darkness. The Harvest is a time of separation; a time when the evil look alike wheat is exposed for what it really is. POISON!

Matthew 13; verses:

24Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field.

25″But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away.

26″But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also.

27″The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’

28″And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’

29″But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them.

30′Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”‘”

Remember this; “and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!”; and the reapers are angels.”..vs:39

WE ARE SOON TO ENTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION! We are now experiencing the very beginning of the birth Pains of it. I will now share a very troubling set of visions that I was given, about the wrath part .

I was shown the INVASION of AMERICA by foreign armies. In the first vision, I was in the Spirit, and was peering through the reeds, on a bluff above the ocean, on American Soil. I heard a terrifying thunder of a massive and numerous army marching. I heard the cadence of boots marching in step, so many that the earth shook. I trembled, yet I watched on. Out of the ocean, close to my hiding spot in the reeds, a foreign army arose right out of the sea. These were foot soldiers, dressed in the camouflage stripes of another nation. They all had back packs, and assault weapons, but were staged to fight light, and mobile. They were terrifying in their sheer numbers and power.

A voice spoke to me over my right shoulder; a voice that I know. It was the voice of God, the Lord Jesus. He just said; “20 million.”

I understood that this was the number of the invading army. I understood that they were an occupying and an invading army; and there goal was to blitzkrieg to the heart of the cities in overwhelming numbers, and once there, they would be impregnable. Once inside of a city, with perhaps 500,000 men, we would be helpless. This would of course be a sneak attack; and would happen suddenly.

The corresponding vision I had several years before, was about an AIR WAR, on American soil, for AIR superiority before the main body is set to advance. This was near the exact area that I saw the armies rise. I saw a bombing war, with multitudes of attack planes. I saw the enemy with waves and waves ; and when we think we have a chance, another and another wave of fighters and bombers dive in.

I watched this war for a very, very long time, and as I saw it continue, I watched a very small object spinning out of the war, towards me. It was a tree, and as it approached me, it became larger and larger until I saw that it was a tree sent from God. It was covered perfectly in most beautiful leaves; It was, “The tree for healing for all nations” spoken of in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

It is maturity in the Church. It is Jesus Himself alive in this end times Church, right here in America. The day is coming, when we will no longer be impotent, and lackadaisical. Healing, and power over all of the work of the enemy will be deeds that are commonplace, and it will be the day of instant fruit the Amos prophesied of, when the treader of grapes would be overcome by he who sows the seed. It will be the fullness of Jesus in His bride; It will be the Overcoming church; the Remnant Bride that has endured to the end, that loved Jesus more than her own way, her own life.

The very sad thing about this, is imminent judgment that must come. I believe that prior to this invasion we will be nuked, along with every military base in the world, and every nuclear ship, and missile base. I believe that this will primarily occur on the East coast, and some cities in the west. The Midwest will be left for food production. I was not shown this by the Lord; this is my own judgment, but I believe that this horror will leave 100 MILLION Americans dead before the end….TWO FOR ONE, FOR EVERY INNOCENT LIFE MURDERED THROUGH ABORTION! This is Wrath on the unrepentant.

I saw this invasion take place on the TEXAS COASTLINE and New Orleans area, on the same path as KATRINA. It will be a time of horror, hand in hand with the Glory of the ages. This is me; I was not shown this by the Lord, but I believe when this happens, we will be very close to the MIDDLE of this Great Tribulation. There will be 42 months, at least, to go. Jesus will rescue Israel, and the believers in all of the world then. We will then begin our eternity, as will the many damned, who hate God and his Christ.

I want to give you some signs upon the way, that the Lord has shown me. I saw the company of real messengers, Apostles, that the Lord has ordained for America. They are broken and filled with holiness, and possessed with more authority that man could imagine. They hate the usurpers, nicolaitans, and false apostles like the NAR and such, and will lay their lives down for the least of the brethren, whoever that those may be. They are filled with humility and love.

One of the signs that they have manifested is when we see, “AN AMERICAN BAND OF MARTYRS”…These will be saints that will go in the face of death and martyrdom to carry the gospel to foreign shores. They will be butchered, and slaughtered, but behind them many more will follow, and this will be a pleasing aroma before the Lord. When you see and read of this, then you will know that real Godly apostles are here too, to shepherd the American flock through this tribulation and unto Jesus alone.

The second sign will be harder to perceive, but just as real. We will begin to see saints that we would consider dead, destroyed and fallen away, restored. Many of them will have been wounded in the current WAR in the church, between an emerging humanist-new age gospel and “apostle” mindset that denies the CROSS, both as Jesus as the only way to God, and the cross that the individual MUST bear DAILY, as he dies to himself, to lives to God, and learns how to love. People that you would not imagine, will return to the Love of Jesus, and become a blaze for God. It will be amazing, similar to Ezekiel’s “DRY BONES” vision…right here, in America.

There are TEN Virgins: All wake up, but all don’t survive. What is the keystone for the survivors?, and what did the victims of blindness lack? Oil for the lamps. It is the Holy Spirit flowing in relationship with He who stands among the candlesticks. Everyone assumed they possessed it, but really only some did. This is the most important possession in your entire life, even for Eternity. Do you fellowship with Jesus? Do you know Him? Do you worship Him, in Spirit and in truth, or do you just have an idea of that, or a form of that?

Only one thing we will possess in this soon coming trouble is FAITH, a quiet assurance that we know Him who we have rested our soul upon.

Hebrews 11
3 who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions,

34 quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

35 Women received back their dead by resurrection; and others were tortured, not accepting their release, so that they might obtain a better resurrection;

36 and others experienced mockings and scourgings, yes, also chains and imprisonment.

37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were)put to death with the sword; they went about in sheepskins, in goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, ill-treated

38 (men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground.

39 And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised,

40 because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect.

This was not written apart from us, even today, and it is more than a historical encouragement, it is a code, a living testament about how true saints will react to extreme hardship and persecution. Do not be deceived into thinking that a farm in Idaho or a large storehouse will succor you in this time. It will not, and you will be very disappointed. As then, as now, Only a living faith in Jesus, sustained by daily bread, will enable you to endure unto the end; and the end for some of us will surely be martyrdom.

I see the church as a resurrected remnant; a little flock. I see her in twos and threes, where glory falls as well in many, many home churches and personal groups where real relationship will and is able to be cultured.

We are now yet in a time of grace where we all can repent, and return to our first loves; where we can determine a life “All for Jesus, No matter the COST!…We have space, but I promise you as I warn you; THE DOOR IS CLOSING! Also, there is yet space where we can pray for America. Will she repent? Probably not, but Abraham wasn’t slowed up for SODOM, before the Lord with that probability, was he? It is possible that the number of that occupying force and army may be diminished, but not without repentance. Remember Nineveh.

We will need each other much more in the future, and Jesus most of all. We will seek him continually in these times of trouble, and it is written; “The Lord has NEVER forsaken ANY who seek after Him.” This is the difference in having oil for your lamps, and being left without it, in the most dire of nights.
Jesus is Lord and Creator, and Satan, and every one of his devil angels that followed him, are nothing, and less than nothing before His glorious power. They are together less than a drop falling into a cavernous 55 gallon drum, and united less than a match head of chaff, in a forest fire. Jesus is but using the devil, and anti-Christ, to prove his purposes, and His faithful, and His Faithfulness. when Jesus is done using him, he will be cast headlong into the lake of fire, where he will burn for eternity, along with his brother angels….[ AND ALL OF THE HUMAN LOST..] We are also a part of this trial, that will encompass the entire earth. We overcome by faith.

“BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY, AND BY NOT LOVING OUR OWN SELF LIVES, EVEN UNTO DEATH!”

John said, in Revelation, “Your brother, in tribulation and patience.” That’s how it has to be.

brother Tom Watkins.

I want to see the body prepared for the worst of times, hand in hand with the best of times. It seems to me that is the way that it all is unfolding. Remember, the TWO WITNESSES wear sackcloth. There is suffering coming; along with glory…..fellow soldiers……Tom

2009/10/28 8:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy