SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian couple arrested and to be prosecuted for witnessing to Muslim women

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Christian couple arrested and to be prosecuted for witnessing to Muslim women

This is very important to watch.

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=2270#comments

2009/10/27 9:53

Re: Christian couple arrested and to be prosecuted for witnessing to Muslim women

couple of points.

These folks own the hotel that the witnessing occured in. So they are their own boss.

As a result of the suit their business is suffering pray for them as they continue to takw their stand for Jesus.

This sceneario will happen here in the states at some point.

2009/10/27 11:10

Re:

I changed the title. They are not being sued but were actualy arrested by the authorities and could face prosecution.

2009/10/27 12:03
Leo_Grace

Re:

In the coming times, persecution of the faithful will indeed arise. This is when God will sift the sheep from the goats, for who in his right mind would follow Christ when it results in suffering instead of blessing? Only the true believers will persevere.

Jn 15:20-21 Remember the words I spoke to you: [color=CC3300]‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.[/color]

2Ti 3:12-13 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2009/10/27 13:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy