Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : just completed free bible coarse

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

just completed free bible coarse

I have been desiring to bless all Christians with a coarse that would build a solid foundation in their walk with God. No matter what subject you study this will always be covered in the coarse. Also it inspires for further study. It is God's gift to you enjoy it. find at Christianblogsites.com---- searching for truth is the blog-- title is the Noah's ark project--- under doctrine. any questions feel free to email me. This will bless moderators also. You won't find this kind of coarse anywhere else. it is condenced because these are all from classes I would teach--- much more would be given. God bless his work and will to you.

2009/10/26 10:41Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: just completed free bible coarse

my apology I forgot to add that the blog starts on the last page it should be archive page 13 then you move towards page 1 God bless.

2009/10/26 10:49Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: better description

the Noah's ark project is a free list of all the things a person needs to have a scriptural foundation in which to build on. Some of it is more detailed You will never find a full list of Theology in any seminary. only partial. Here you will find every aspect of doctrine. other areas are for opening up a need for that subject. You will find that there is no more important study online than this one. It is based on notes from the best Theologian and teachers to be found in the world.

2009/10/29 11:38Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy