SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama declares swine flu a national emergency

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
IWantAnguish

Re:

Just take lots of vitamin D, get rest, and eat smart.

You don't need a vaccine to prevent this flu.

I have a close brother in Christ who is currently recovering from a mild case of the h1n1 virus. He's not dying or anything even close to being out of commission.

2009/10/26 14:06Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

IWantAnguish wrote:

Quote:

Just take lots of vitamin D, get rest, and eat smart.

You don't need a vaccine to prevent this flu.

This is good advice. Common sense goes a long way with preventing illnesses.

Quote:
I have a close brother in Christ who is currently recovering from a mild case of the h1n1 virus. He's not dying or anything even close to being out of commission.

A case that hits close to home in our community. A brother informed me that a small child passed yesterday with complications from the H1N1. The child had asthma, which acted because/with the H1N1. This brother is not an vaccine advocate to my understanding.

The vaccine [i]may[/i] have prevented the H1N1 from complicating the asthma, thus preventing a death. The child was not immunized.

2009/10/26 15:38Profile
nearthecross

Re:

Quote:
Just take lots of vitamin D, get rest, and eat smart. You don't need a vaccine to prevent this flu.

I agree as well...vitamin D, preferably by sunshine exposure, vitamin C, garlic which boosts the immune system, eat lots of fruits and vegetables as organic and raw as posible...and don't tempt the Lord by eating junk food and sugars!

God heals us, no doubt about it, and we should depend solely on Him, the Great Physician. But He's already told us in His Word how to maintain ourselves healthy, namely a good diet and taking care of our bodies, God's temple. If you don't believe in doctors and only in supernatural healing, and yet you don't take care of yor body, you're tempting God.

2009/10/26 19:01Profile
nearthecross

Re:

Quote:
The pharmaceutical companies help out so much we even have to sign a statement that we were not influenced to purchase their product. Love those donuts and coffee mid-day.

Donuts and coffee? Lol...goes to show how much they really care about people's health! :-)

2009/10/26 19:04Profile

don't believe everything your told ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8

2009/10/27 0:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy