Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Article in the Boston Globe

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Article in the Boston Globe

Hello Friends! I want to share this article with you all. My son, Ben, sent it to me. He works on staff with Campus Outreach at Presbyterian College in Clinton, Sc. I'm always telling Ben that he doesn't realize just how good he has it. He became involved with Campus Outreach as a Freshman at PC in 2000. Since then, he has had such tremendous fellowship and been discipled by some amazing young men of God. This article tells about two young men who graduated from Furman University and went to Boston to serve at a Rescue Mission. This is nothing unusual among those who have been discipled with Campus Outreach. This program is worthy of support. I have to say that I haven't met one person involved with Campus Outreach that I believe was playing a game. They love God and are taught how to give their lives for the sake of the Gospel. Click on this link to read the Boston Globe article

[url=http://www.boston.com:80/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/09/19/we_want_our_lives_to_be_marked_by_service]http://www.boston.com/...[/url]

If you can't get it to work, cut and paste it in your browser. Love, Dian.

2004/9/21 13:16Profile
moreofHim

Re: Article in the Boston Globe

Hi Dian,

This is really inspiring. What an awsome experience to help the homeless and down-n-out.

I don't know anything about Campus Outreach, but I do pray that your son Ben continues to press on for the Lord in whatever opportunity comes his way. It must make you feel good knowing that your son is serving the Lord like this. :-)

In His love, Chanin

2004/9/21 14:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy