Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 23 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - OCTOBER 23 MORNING

[b]A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.[/b]

A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. - Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith. - Godliness with contentment is great gain. Having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain. - Give us this day our daily bread.

Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? - When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. - Let your conversation be without covetousness: and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

LUKE 12:15. Psa. 37:16. Prov. 15:16. I Tim. 6:6,8. Prov. 30:8,9. Matt. 6:11. Matt. 6:25. -Luke 22:35. -Heb. 13:5.

2009/10/23 5:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy