SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : wow

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
boylerebels

wow

i am a holy ghost filled teenager and i am compeatly in love with god! he is my everything and im involed in a youth group full of teens and we are all hungry and driven for more of god and wont stop until we get all of him!! and i pray that you will have a encounter with the holy ghost and he will open your eyes and show you the truth.. lou engle and mike bickel are awsome men of god.. i have been to 3 of the calls and they were completly life changing for me...it was awsome me and my youth are actuly going to the one in pasadena in feb. and i cant waite!! it gave me a drive and a hunger to pray for our nation.. and i would do anything to have half of what lou or mike has.. only if you have tasted of what lou and mike or even myself have tasted.. you would never be the same.. and i just pray that god will bring convivtion over you and he will open your eyes anh he will come to you in the midnight hour and show you he is && what he can do!! in jesus name!!!

2009/10/20 16:51Profile

Re: wow

boylerebel, I am inspired by your expressed love for Jesus! Just keep reading the word and praying and following Jesus!!!! You and your friends have lots of oppurtunity and potential to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ crucified and resurrected! Go for it!
God bless!

2009/10/20 17:27
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: wow

boylerebels: My son just finished the One Thing internship last spring. He came back a different young man with a passion for Jesus beyond what he had ever had before. I want to encourage you to continue to go hard after God. Don't let up on the intensity as you seek Him. I truly believe that from your generation will arise young lions and lionesses in the kingdom of God who will have only one loyalty and will shake nations for Christ. I prayed for you that you will be rooted, grounded, and established in His Word and be mightily used of God. God bless you brother!

2009/10/20 18:04Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Keep the fire burning and dont let the devil cool you down in you first love for Christ.Be steadfast in love and faith and seek after the holiness of Jesus. Watch out the fire darts of the adversery and hold up the shield of faith.

Take this humble advice from an older brother who started on fire for Jesus like you and later on backslid and it took me years to be restored back to a dayly fellowship with Jesus.

Keep in fellowship with those sincere christians who have a burning heart like you do. There will be times when you will feel cold as an iceberg or dry as a desert.When a time like that comes, remember God is there with you, you may not feel it but he is real and present. Dont ever let faith be depended of feelings. Trust Him and rely on His Word and stand on his promises and obey from the heart and all shall be well with you my freind.

Pray God will keep you humble in his grace,

Redi

2009/10/20 20:01Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

Quote:

elected wrote:

Keep the fire burning and dont let the devil cool you down in you first love for Christ.Be steadfast in love and faith and seek after the holiness of Jesus. Watch out the fire darts of the adversery and hold up the shield of faith.

Take this humble advice from an older brother who started on fire for Jesus like you and later on backslid and it took me years to be restored back to a dayly fellowship with Jesus.

Keep in fellowship with those sincere christians who have a burning heart like you do. There will be times when you will feel cold as an iceberg or dry as a desert.When a time like that comes, remember God is there with you, you may not feel it but he is real and present. Dont ever let faith be depended of feelings. Trust Him and rely on His Word and stand on his promises and obey from the heart and all shall be well with you my freind.

Pray God will keep you humble in his grace,

Redi

Good advice. More than anything, feed on the Word for it is your spiritual sustenance.

2009/10/20 20:27Profile
Laviver

Re:

How did you find this site young friend?

2009/10/21 1:21Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Hey - welcome to sermonindex! Are you from SoCal - Pasadena area? I live right by Pasadena and run a ministry on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles called The Jonah Project. We have quite a few on fire youth who help us on a regular basis. If you are from the area we should get together - send me a pm or contact me on the Jonah Project website.

God bless,

Patrick
www.jonahproject.org

2009/10/21 3:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy