SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Schizophriea thats really opression please travail in prayer for me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JakeMorgy

USA

Schizophriea thats really opression please travail in prayer for me

Hey all I am Jake a man living in oppression from occualt actvities i did after i was saved. Pleas pray voices ans strange thought go away and that I can spark revial. You Can e mail me at

[email protected]

May He bless you

Jake

2009/10/15 21:04Profile

Re: Schizophriea thats really opression please travail in prayer for me

brother hows it going. Their our many on this site who can help you and pray for you, i might not be the person because of my own struggles, but i would say continue seeking Christ in deep prayer all the day long, but don't be afraid to ask for help, we our all here for you. I am happy you were blessed by the revival conference, this is the most godly sight i have been on, so please stay if God sets that on your heart.

2009/10/15 21:22
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Schizophriea thats really opression please travail in prayer for me

Jake,

I am here now - I finally found you!

Brother, I feel certain there is healing for you and I am so glad you will speak with Bill tomorrow. Will pray for your deliverance.

ginnyrose aka Sandra

2009/10/15 21:33Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Jake,

I have a family member with Schizophrenia. Please seek prayer and surround yourself with believers in our Lord Jesus. I have noticed that the "voices" seem to be reduced when you are surrounded by those who know the Truth of Christ.

I am praying my friend.

2009/10/15 23:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy