SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : I'm Rich!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

I'm Rich!

I just have to tell you all that I just got an Mp3 player last week and figured out how to use it over the week-end. Now I can listen to all 4500 downloadable sermons! I'll never be lonely again at work! I'm rich! I feel like I've struck a gold mine. Thanks SI, for being here for me. I've waited a long time for this. Love, Dian.

2004/9/20 20:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: I'm Rich!

Quote:
I just have to tell you all that I just got an Mp3 player last week and figured out how to use it over the week-end. Now I can listen to all 4500 downloadable sermons! I'll never be lonely again at work! I'm rich! I feel like I've struck a gold mine. Thanks SI, for being here for me. I've waited a long time for this. Love, Dian.

Praise God Dian, I pray its life and spirit to you as you seek to follow and hear the word of the Lord. Share what the Lord is teaching you as you continue to feed off these men of old, sharing their insights into the mind of Christ. The mp3 player is definetly a investment that will pay itself over many times.

2004/9/20 20:55Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

Well, Dian, Greg and others,
This is precisely the feeling many of us carry, having made this site home away from home.
With all the wealth of material there will always be a rich fountain to draw from when thirsty, always something to eat when hungry.
Much prayer is needed to cover this enterprise.
Every blessing, all of you. . .
Lars

2004/9/21 2:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy