SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Sermons won't play!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
IsaiahSix3

Sermons won't play!

When I click the title of the sermon, the file usually opens and the player starts. Today I just get a blank white page with a little red "X" on it. Has something changed? Do I need to do something to fix this?

Thanks!

2009/10/11 10:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Sermons won't play!

Hi,

It seems to be working well for me. try these instructions:

Q. How Do you download the audio sermons?
Answer. To download the audio sermons to your desktop simply right click on the sermon titles and choose save target as. A dialogue box will open and rename the sermon file to the title of the sermon and the speaker adding the .mp3 extension on the end of the file. If a .php shows up as the download file simply rename it to .mp3 (or the video extension wmv, mp4, etc) and it will work.

Q. The sermons dont download fully and are cut off?
Answer. If when downloading sermons they seem to be cut off and not fully downloaded we recommend you use a file download manager to ensure the full download of the materials. We have found this download manager to work best: freedownloadmanager.org.

2009/10/11 13:54Profile
IsaiahSix3

Re:

Hi, thanks for your help. I can download and save the file to my computer. I just used to have the option of listening to it without saving it which is what I was trying to do and it won't work anymore. Not sure why thinks work one day and then don't the next. Computers are aggrivating. :-P

2009/10/11 14:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy