SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : praise God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

praise God

I found out today that my cousin A.J is a christian and he does preaching on the side sometimes. He is the only one out my and my wifes family that i know that knows the Lord, I am so happy. Praise God

2009/10/10 19:33

Re: praise God

That's wonderful!

It seems amazing that it's taken this long for you to hear about him. Obviously, the powers of darkness hate the light, and its spread.

2009/10/11 3:41

Re:

ll i was born in greensboro Georgia and lived their my first 5 years of my life and then we moved up to Illinois and I have been here since. I never really talked to him probably for about 10 years or more now since my grandfathers death. But i am so happy you would not believe, out of all my family members he is the only one on both sides of my wife and my family who from what i know now genuinely seem to know the Lord. My sister and my aunt profess and one of my wife allyces aunts professes but i really don't know because i just don't see enough evidence of it. But who am i to talk with all my struggles. God bless for facebook, i probably would have never known. I want to plan to visit him God willing in the future.Maybe i will recommend this site to him.I am very very excited.

2009/10/11 4:44
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

I rejoice with you!!! I remember running across a couple of high school classmates who had been born again since graduation and the feeling of joy that came over me. If there is rejoicing in heaven for one lost one who is born again, how much more should we be rejoicing. I pray you do get to meet.

2009/10/11 9:40Profile

Re:

thank you brother

2009/10/12 3:09
lydian

Re: praise God

FANTASTIC!! Im really happy for you, there is hope for the rest of them too! the hard part is praying and believing! I am waiting for a similar breakthrough with my large family, none of them on either side are born again, but am believing for their salvation, even if it takes years. I believe God uses these things to test us and stretch our patience to supernatural limits. Its all good though, God is in control. God bless

2009/10/12 4:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy