SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Job 14:7-9 a tree

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Job 14:7-9 a tree

I see here a real analogy of being revived. The poor little tree is total dependent on a rain that would revive it. Job 14:7-9 It can do nothing to help itself. But look-- Ps. 72:6-7 He, God will come to us like the rain. v.7 the word flourish is blossum, break forth bud. Ps. 1:2-3 by staying in the word is just like being planted by rivers of water, then it won't be just rain or a occasional uplift but a river where they are always nourished. What follows is prospering and good success. Are you weary like that poor tree? Are you waiting? Ps.69:3 don't give up waiting Ps.25:3-7 The Lord will also wait,Isa.30:18 waiting also includes activity-- and that is walking faithfully and upright. And also praising him for his past mercies and blessings. So you will know the words written here are my own study of the word while I,m going through a very hard time now. What I would like you to see is that we don't have to lean on other people all the time if we have the Holy Spirit to help us. I am full of joy right now and trust all will be okay-- the bible says so. it's promises shall be fufilled to me. I am waiting on God to be gracious to me.

2009/10/7 17:38Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Job 14:7-9 a tree

Dear brodav9,

Quote:
waiting also includes activity-- and that is walking faithfully and upright. And also praising him for his past mercies and blessings.

Amen.

I can not hear enough about praising the Lord - fill my ears with praise for His unfailing righteousness and I still want to hear more.

We are like the poor little tree, unable to help ourselves without the saving blood of our Lord Jesus.

Kind regards,
white stone

2009/10/7 18:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy