SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Please pray

Greetings

May I ask if the Lord leads you to please pray for me. The pain in my chest has come back and I have to go to the doctor this afternoon. I think the lump is back to, I am hoping and praying that this is not breast cancer, and that it is just a cyst. The doctor said that it still could be just a cyst it is really common for woman to have them come and go, but this is in the exact same place as before. I just want to walk in faith and not give into to fear or worry about this. Father is in control and I trust Him in all things. I see the doctor today at 2:45 pm

thank you and God Bless
maryjane

2009/10/6 13:41Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Please pray

We are praying for you, sister MaryJane.

2009/10/6 13:47Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Please pray

God bless you, sister. I know these things have a way of instilling real fear in a person. I, too, have had one of those cysts - happened about 45 years ago and it never returned, PTL!

God go with you - just remember he will not allow anything to come into his child's life without first passing his approval. Just look to Him for His comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:4.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/10/6 14:36Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

Thank you Chris and ginnyrose for your prayers and thoughts. I went to the doctor and found out that I have another cyst. The doctor thinks that I have a vitamin D deficiency and that is what is causing my body to produce these cysts. I am so thankful, that it is not cancer. Cysts are painful but I can deal with it with the Lord:-)
Thank you again
God bless
mj

2009/10/6 19:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Sister MaryJane,

Thank you for the update. My wife and I will continue to remember you in our prayers.

2009/10/6 19:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

GOOD! PTL

ginnyrose

2009/10/7 1:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy