SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Blessings and Shame

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TruthNLove

California

Blessings and Shame

I had the privellege yesterday to hear one of our Missionaries speak. I was so blessed and encouraged to hear his report of how God is working through their Street Preaching / Discipleship Training ministry in Mindanao Phillipines (which is predominantly a Muslim city).The boldness and literal disregard for his life (not like we say in our prayers :))to preach the gospel in spite of fierce opposition blessed me tremendously but also put me to shame. I was also reminded of how POWERFUL the WORD of GOD is when hearing of how a Muslim Militant Commander was converted to CHrist.He literally reminded me of Paul when I heard how he was introduced by the Missionary to the believers in a province where he once pilfered and killed. This POWER is hardly traceable to the people who confess Jesus in these times.It was an amazing testimony.

I praise God for all the missionaries who are bringing the gospel to all the nations and pray for their safety and provision. I also pray that we would as a community of believers be united in our zeal for missions.

The question I ask myself and you is: What are you risking for the Gospel?

2009/10/6 2:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy