Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hallelujah, our God reigns

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
daniel-

Germany

Hallelujah, our God reigns

Hi folks,

few here know me, but I want to simply give testimony that Lord God Almighty reigns. In the last weeks God is doing a tremendous work in my life, delivering and setting me free. Jesus came to give life. All you folks who love to bite one another in endless doctrinal discussions need to repent. What we need is the glory of God in our lives, His presence. I am so happy in God. I am so happy God is not religious. He gives life and freedom. He is really able to save. It is becoming a vital reality in my life. Our God reigns! Hallelujah!

Daniel

2009/10/4 14:47Profile
Leo_Grace

Re: Hallelujah, our God reigns

Amen! Praise God for this uplifting post.

2009/10/4 14:51Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Praise the Lord, may the Lord's people give much more of this testimony in our day!

[i]You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. [/i]
(Psalm 16:11 ESV)

In Christ,

Ron

2009/10/4 14:54Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Quote:
All you folks who love to bite one another in endless doctrinal discussions need to repent. What we need is the glory of God in our lives, His presence.

Excellent word, Daniel. Right on the mark.

2009/10/4 15:46Profile

Re:

1Co 11:18-19 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
For there must be also heresies among you, that they [the doctrines] which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Most of the Epistles are filled with this.

2009/10/4 15:58

Amen, brother Daniel!

Thanks for injecting some of that Life here! :)

Praise God for your testimony and may what He's done in you spill out to those around you~

2009/10/4 16:31
Aussiedler

GERMANY

Re:

Hi Daniel,

is it possible, that your testimony has something to do with some sermons you heard in the last week in my town 8-)

2009/11/28 17:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy