Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : to bible4life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jdl

to bible4life

bible4life, are you still a member here? I have been reading a lot of your threads, and I was wondering if we could talk...it's shocking how similar my struggles are with yours...in fact, a lot of the things you have thought are my exact thoughts, so much so that one of the dear SI members thought we were the same person! I really did feel like I was alone on this one, so it's encouraging to know that others have gone through similar things...although, of course, I don't wish any of this upon anyone...I hate this battle...but anyways, if you're still around, let me know

2009/9/30 16:16Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: to bible4life

yes i can talk greatly to tell you i feel better as of late because of many peoples prayers and words. I think the main answer to everything and our problem is well Christ himself but a complete surrender to him and Gods ways and obedience to him and the big one is separation from the world and the ungodly people of the world. People must think i am lying on this site it is funny, i have had only 2 names bible4life and bible1985 or john1985 i can't even remember. But i can honestly tell you i haven't lied and i have cleared that problem with many on here. People have just not seen anyone with the same problems over and over like me without deliverance, guess what i have been suprised i haven't been delivered either, but their our some christians i have talked to with the same problems as me but i think the best answer i have gotten for my problems so far was that i have been going by my feelings too much, i would get strong in the spirit one day and then become very weak and start disbelieving and giving into sin but that is testing time and i realized that that is when i need to live for christ even stronger and praise god during those times. I want to say i am sorry if their is people on this site that think i am decieving but pray about it and you will find out that i wasn't at all. If you want just pm me or email me or go onto my facebook and look up the name allyce beechy my wife and we both use the same facebook, i use it to spread the word. This is john beechy and i am still bible4life and have never changedsince the last time. I do not want to be committing a sin as big as deception any day i do not think i could ever live with that brothers and sisters. I am 24 years old and live in lockport illinois and am married.

2009/10/1 14:40Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings bible4life(john)

When I asked Jdl on the other thread if he was you, I was not accusing you of lying. I know many people who have had at one time or other more then one account on forums. There are many varied reasons for this actually. For example, my husband first found Sermon index and had an account here that he used on occasion, then I kind of took it over and posted to it. However I did not really like the name he had chosen(to manly for me) so I began posting on my own new name. I never mentioned to anyone about this because I never saw a need to. I know that you have posted under two names and explained why and I know how difficult computers can be( I work on them) so I was just asking because I saw very similar styles in writing and very similar questions being brought up as well as the struggle that he was going through. I thought perhaps you had to create a new name due to computer troubles again. Its really that simple. Jdl said that he was not you on the other thread and I took him for his word and that was that:-) I did however encourage him to read the threads you had posted so that he might learn and grow from what others had shared with you. Many people do struggle with doubt and have questions my own son did for quite some time but in the end he was able to see that if he truly loved Jesus he had to lay it all down at the cross and repent. He had a decision to make, and no one could do that for him:-)

God Bless
maryjane

2009/10/1 15:37Profile
Jdl

Re:

Hi MaryJane! Hi bible4life! It's good to hear from both of you...maryjane, what kind of doubts did your son have?...John, in one of your threads you said you struggled for months with reading the bible and having doubts about whether or not Jesus really said those words, etc...I'm in a similar period...so many questions have started arising that my mind is in turmoil...how did you get through them all?

2009/10/1 17:13Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

No problem Mary Jane i really didn't even know you said anything but i understand. God bless you for your honesty. Jdl I have gone through some terrible problems, i had once strongly believed in Christ and through fornication i fell away and even lost my faith in christ not because i wanted to but because of my sins. I was not knowledgeable about sin and the holinss of god and fell terribly.I have been praying for forgiveness and begging god. Those verses from hebrews and peter have tormented me day in and day out and also charles finney and tim conways interpretations to on those verses and apostasy, i really do not know what God does but i have had friends who have encouraged me about God not losing his children and not losing his sheep and how he will finish his work in us, but i still am scared, but separate yourself from this world, separate.

2009/10/1 18:18Profile
table

Re: Fornication

Hi, I was brought up sort of knowing right from wrong but always had great fear and was contemptuous with gods word when I met my now husband who wasn't a Christian and thought if I got married it would be ok before. God. Even on my wedding day we had problems being left behind for our own reception etc attacks from family members and I foolishly never thought that he was not intended for me but a test and a temptation but I still love him as a good man and my husband but the fornication only with him ever but before marriage when yes I had been ignorant of the extent of dangers etc didn't know demons could come in when you are in sin act but I knew about asking god to show you a picture etc I remember a wholeness in Christ couple who my mum took me to and because they were family friends, when they asked me what did I think I'd done for this to happen, immediately sleeping with my husband came to mind and fear came in and I realised it but didn't if you know what I mean, prob my thoughts that it was ok now coz we married over ore that. I obviously needed to confess with weeping etc before God but my relationship with him was not at that stage and I had been on a DTS with "YWAM and seen others being ministered but did not know how closed I was and not aware of my sin but thought I was good I suppose. Over four years and come to think of it, beyond I have been having the most uncontrollable things happening to me, at first I kept ending up in hospital with heart going out of control and my poor mum had to keep coming up to be with me, then at night feeling unimaginably ill but to tell anyone where, I could not tell. Pains, my nails suddenly scratching myself but it's not me doing it. Clumsiness, almost not being able to see out of my eyes, so dim and dizzy, can't function. Terrors on every side. Teeth biting down on tongue or nipping the back tendon to my tongue, makes me cry out and my children have been tormented and bible verses saying I have tormented my children so it is tormenting me, but the tormenting has been by the uncontrolled force and am so desperate as I lie on my bed anticipating worse hell even than this. Throat muscles make me feel like I have hairs down my throat and I gag and am sick with the terrors that I face and the dear children face but they cannot understand what is happening to me. I am sure if one person had said to me the eternal consequences of your continued sin and not enquiring of me would destroy me and my family then I I would surely just have made a stand before I married him but have now read what the church and mainly God requires of us. The feelings of being unsafe and falling off cliffs, in theatres, falling off high buildings or off the world are what only devils experience and that is what is happening to me. Voices say headless to me and awful sick stuff and it's frightening me, terrifying me, telling me I am the devil incarnate etc when I wake, well once it did,and I have dogs biting my face as I fall asleep or I drown or slip over and it is unbearable and it told me I would not see grandchildren or my children ever again as I would be gone in one day as Isaiah says in ch 57. I never knew I had fallen so bad with this one relationship and then his family always attacking me and controlling my children. A prophet said I was going to go down a very dark path and in my pride I thought he was cussing me but I must have picked up this false spirit when I stupidly saw my friends spiritualist husband to check on my liver with his doctor lay device as I thought it was just like what the hospital would do. He then began to pray over me with such innocence but of course he doesn't know but I freaked out and vegan praying against his prayer but as I had been living in sin unconsciously I was not protected. Anyone help!!! Bible4life what are u experiencing?

2014/1/8 10:04Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I understand you are going through struggles and the only thing i can say that my only hope is to trust the Lord and seek him in prayer until he delivers. Their are certain things that only God can deliver us from and no one else.

2014/1/8 16:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy