Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Sharing my testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Sharing my testimony

I was able to share my testimony with a small group of 20-25 kids at my home church. It was a blessing to be around abunch of young little rascals like how I was once. They seemed very unable to concentrate and seemed unruly at many points of the night, it seems a big difference when I was there as a youth at my church 6 years ago.

Its been a long time since I have spoken infront of a crowd and shared my testimony. But it went ok with me stuttering along the way. It was great afterwards for this little kid to come up to me and say 'dude that was an awesome testimony,' and also asked if I was coming back next week.

I am praying to the Lord for more speaking opportunities and places to share and be a blessing.

If anyone hasn't read my testimony I have it online here:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=911&forum=44&15]Webmaster's Testimony.[/url]

*Also thank you to a dear sister that encouraged me and prayed for me as I was preparing and went tonight. ;-)

2004/9/17 23:13Profile
moreofHim

Re: Sharing my testimony

Greg,

It is great to hear that you spoke to these young people. They need all the encouragment they can get! I am also glad to see that fear did not hold you back. I am sure this is only the beginning- so get used to it. :-) Even if we only touch one life, it is worth it.

y.s.i.C.-Chanin

2004/9/18 9:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy