SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Question for Paul West

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Question for Paul West

Dear Brother Paul, I don't know if you subscribe to some special magazines or Newsletters for your profession, but I wondered if you are hearing of these tales within that circle?

http://www.wkyc.com/news/health/health_article.aspx?storyid=122410&catid=7

Yes, I'm burnt out on this as well - but if we're hearing it all the time - it doesn't hurt for us to stay informed for our loved ones.

And keep them filled up and ourselves with PURE Powdered or Crystal powder Vitamin C - 5000 mg or more daily. :-)

By "pure" I mean, no "inert ingredients" added - as I [i]was[/i] buying "vitamin c" at the Drug Store, that had a long list of those added ingredients that are also found in shampoo, etc. - [i]Not good.[/i]

Thank you.

2009/9/29 14:51
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Question for Paul West

There is some element of truth in that article. Health care professionals are gearing up behind the scenes for what to do in the event of mass fatality. My funeral home was contacted about two months ago by the Dept. of Health and Human Services to discuss contingency plans for mass cremation, earth interments, etc. in the event of a major outbreak in this area.

I haven't lost one night of sleep over any of this, and you shouldn't either. The media thrives off fear-mongering. I don't read mortuary science periodicals or any other periodical for just that reason. The best way to avoid the flu or any oher kind of infection is to eat right and practice good, solid personal hygiene. And use common sense when around others you suspect might be sick or susceptible. Leave everything else to God.

2009/9/29 16:01Profile

Re:

I knew I'd get a sensible answer from you Paul.

Thanks so much & Amen.

2009/9/29 16:24
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
And use common sense when around others you suspect might be sick or susceptible.

This should be the way people handle illnesses regardless. In the past 30 years we have had two children in our church who were born with fragile immune systems. They would get every sniffle and bug that bedeviled folks. When they got sick it often meant a trip to the hospital and a stay there for a few days. Since this was the case we were taught that if anyone had a runny nose, any cough, any fever, sniffle, YOU STAY HOME! The mothers of these two would usually limit their social life because of the carelessness of folks.

It seems to me that if folks would use common sense when they have any symptoms of any contagious disease society would be better served if they stayed home and/or limited their contacts with others.

ginnyrose

2009/9/29 16:46Profile
JoanM

Re: Kingdom of this World preparations for loss of life

The State of Georgia is prepared with [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk]500,000 plastic coffins[/url] stored near a railroad loading site as I recall.

2009/9/29 21:43Profile

Re:

Paul,

you wrote:

Quote:
The media thrives off fear-mongering.

amen, its their "FOOD", same thing with the gummint, keep us in fear.

Saints, if you can, just ask your doctor for a prescription of Tamiflu, a 5 day regime.

2009/9/29 22:00
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I saw this video a few years ago...if these plastic boxes sit there long enough, the plastic might break down and fall to pieces. Reckon the guv might have a yard sale before it happens? And what could a person do with a dozen of these vaults? My creativity has come to a grinding halt...:-P Hey, I just got an idea!!! Yes! maybe my husband could buy a few to store rain water in for our greenhouses!

ginnyrose

2009/9/30 1:17Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

A few months go, I contracted what appeared to be the symptoms of swine flu. I was down with it for a week.

I didn't go to the doctor, so I never got it verified if it was swine flu or not.

All I did was have extra fresh fruit and drink more water.

But, who can fail to miss the hype the media is ensuing about swine flu?

Vaccinations have their limitations and side effects. We can't be vaccinated against every disease.

If we can be, then where are the vaccines for the aids virus, ebola, the black plague etc.

What's in these vaccines anyway?

But, whatever is taking place in our indiviual lives, let our focus be on Jesus.

God bless

2009/9/30 4:42Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Question for Paul West

Jesus-is-God,

I most definitely agree with Paul and I also use these following supplements Vit D3 and Vit C.

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/27/canada-looks-at-vitamin-d-for-swine-flu-protection.aspx]Canada Looks at Vitamin D for Swine Flu Protection [/url]

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/24/IV-Vitamin-C-Used-to-Recover-Terminal-Swine-Flu-Case.aspx]IV Vitamin C Used to Recover Terminal Swine Flu Case [/url]

The next link is a surprising expose from 60 Minutes about 1976 mass vaccine for the swine flu and how 25 died and several hundred people became paraplegics from the vaccine alone.....

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/07/16/Major-Expose-on-Swine-Flu-by-60-Minutes.aspx]60 Minutes Expose on 1976 Swine Flu Results[/url]
They have removed that video from the July 16, 2009 show!!

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31971355/ns/health-swine_flu/]Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers[/url]

Our trust must not be in vitamins or the vaccine but in Christ because if the vaccine becomes mandatory, we'll have to take it but trust in the Lord to see us through.

God bless!

2009/9/30 7:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy