SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Behold the Lamb, a word to Gods Remnant people

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Behold the Lamb, a word to Gods Remnant people

To every thing there is a season and a time for every purpose under the heavens: A time to be born, a time to die, a time to pant and a time to pull up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build up; a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones and a time to gather stone together; a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to get and a time to lose, a time to keep and a time to throw away; a time to tear and a time to sew, a time to keep silence and a time to speak; a time of war and a time to make peace;a time to love and a time to hate (Ecc 3:1-8)

This is the season for God's remnant people to glorify God. The focus of God's people must be to glorify Him in the assembly of the people. As His people glorify Him, God will step down. He will not step down to justify a mans ministry or a mans ability to teach, He will step down when the people seek Him with their whole hearts. Sunday after Sunday, our hour long services are apportioned up and we expect God to respond, we expect God to step down in His apportioned 20 minutes or so. He will not do it.

In order to truly glorify God we must understand who He is and who we are in Christ. The time for "woe is me for I am undone,' is not now. For we are not undone, we are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. No army marches into battle with their heads hung low. When the army of God arrays itself for battle it must come to the battle with its head raised high to the heavens with eyes that gaze on the wonder of God. So I would say to every remnant believer, all who have mourned the state of the church and the state of the world, close your ears to that robber of hope, to that deceiver of the saints. He is the accuser of the brethren who has lied and whispers in your ears "If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" The foundations of this world may shake in the midst of mighty earthquakes. The foundations of our homes may be swept away by fire and by flood but the solid foundations of our Lord and Saviour Jesus shall never be shaken and shall never be destroyed. So, as we focus on God and glorify Him, let us speak this to the enemy of our souls "Behold the Lam that taketh away the sins of the world."

Behold the Righteous one, behold Him that is glorious in majesty. Behold Him that is pure in Holiness. Behold Him that was and is and is to come and evermore shall be. Behold the Son of Glory. Behold Him who was lifted up and now is high and lifted up. Behold Him who is worthy to open the Book. Behold the Lamb of God who was slain before the foundations of the earth were established. Behold Him who is faithful and true. Behold Him who is the fullness of the Godhead. Behold Him who leads the armies of heaven to victory over all the powers of darkness. Behold Him who has conquered hell and death and sin and all the powers of the grave. Behold Him who was dead but is alive and seated at the right hand of the Father. Yes we say behold the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world and dwells forevermore in the midst of the throne. Behold the Lamb as the angels cry "Holy , holy , holy is our Lord and our God in whom there is no shadow and in whom dwells no darkness. Behold the mercy of God. Behold the justice of God. Behold the righteousness of God. Behold Gods judgment and behold His love.

Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world. Behold, if the Spirit of the one who was raised from the dead dwells in you shall He not also make your mortal bodies alive by His Spirit? For as many as are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God, who do not have a spirit of bondage so that they may dwell in fear but are adopted sons of the living God who can cry out to God and call Him Father. And the Holy Spirit of the living God bears witness in the very depths of our souls that we are His children , praise God. And of course, that majestic truth leads to the truth that since we are His children, then we are His heirs, indeed joint heirs with Christ. And as we enter into His sufferings we count our present trials as mere rubbish in comparison to the coming glory that God Himself will reveal in us. For we have been pre-destined to be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus. This the enemy knows well. It is his full-time occupation to have the saints question themselves and doubt their standing before God. Did not that old serpent, that father of lies even try this with Jesus? He says "If indeed you are the Son of God." Even his question is an accusation and a deliberate lie for Satan knew well that he stood before the Son of the Living God.

So we do not listen to the enemy across the field of battle who shouts lies and curses at the remnant people of God. We listen to the promises in the Word of the Living God as He leads His children into battle. He says that He has multiplied grace and peace to us according to His divine power because He knows us and we know Him. Not as the world knows Him, we know Him in the depths of our spirits and the Spirit bears witness to that. And He has promised that we would partake of His divine nature having escaped the corruption of this world. These things are not present in those who cannot see afar off and to him who has forgotten that he was purged from the sins of the past. The saints of God are a light that shines in the darkness until the dawning of the day that Christ returns and every knee bows and every tongue confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father and the Daystar arise in the hearts of His people.

And so, all of Gods people in this final season begin to glorify God and they start by saying "Behold the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world." For in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. And we know that all things exist through Him and not a single thing exists outside of Him. In Him is life and that life is the light of men. His people who have received Him are given authority to become the children of God. Behold unto us a Child is born , unto us a Son is given and the government is upon His shoulders and His name is wonderful, counselor, mighty God , Everlasting Father. He is the Prince of peace. Before me there was no God formed says the Lord. Nor shall there be after me, I, even I , am the Lord and besides me there is no Saviour.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last and the living one and I became dead and behold I am alive forever and ever amen. And I have the keys of hell and death. I have seven stars in my right hand and I walk in the midst of the seven golden lamp stands. I say this to the overcomers, you will eat from the tree of life which is in the midst of my paradise. Do not fear what you are about to suffer, be faithful to death and I will give you the crown of life. To those who overcome I will give to eat of the hidden manna and will give to him a white stone and in that stone a new name will be written which no man knows except the one who receive it. I am the Son of God and my eyes are like a flame of fire and my feet like burnished metal and I say to the overcomers, hold fast that which you have until I come and I will give to you the power over nations. And I say to those who are not defiled, you will walk with me with garments of white and I will confess your name before my Father and before His angels.

I am He who is Holy and True and I have the keys of David. I open and no one shuts, I shut and no one opens. Behold I have given you an open door and no one can shut it. For you have a little strength and have kept my words and have not denied my name. Hold fast so that no one takes your crown and I will make you a pillar in the temple of my God. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice, open the door and we will dine together.

Behold that Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world. The creatures of heaven do not rest day or night but cry out "Holy , holy , holy, Lord God the Almighty who was and is and is to come." and they worship Him who lives forever and they throw their crowns before the throne saying "Oh Lord you are worthy to receive glory and honor and power." And a mighty angel shouts with a loud voice "Who is worthy to open the book and to loosen its seals." Behold the lion of the tribe of Judah. A Lamb , standing in the midst of the elders. He steps forward and takes the book from the right hand of Him sitting upon the throne. And the elders and the creatures fall down before the Lamb along with all the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song. "You are worthy and were slain and have redeemed your people to God by your blood. People from all nations of the world gather around the throne with the angels and the elders and the creatures and they were without number and they sang "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessings.

And again the multitude which no man could number, dressed in white and with palms in their hands cried out "Salvation to our God who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb. Blessings and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever amen." And the tribulation saints washed in the blood of the Lamb serve before the throne of God day and night and God Himself dwells amongst them. And the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne feeds them and leads them to the foun tains of living waters. And God wipes away all of their tears from their eyes.

Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world. And the heavens and earth passed away. And a great voice cried "Behold the tabernacle of God is with men and He dwells with them and they are His people and God is with them and He is their God. There is no more death nor mourning nor crying out, nor is there any more pain for these things have passed away." "It is done," says God. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the end. To Him who thirsts I will give him the fountain of the waters of life freely. He who overcomes will inherit all things, I will be His God and He will be my Son. And in this place there is no temple for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, even the Lamb. And in this place there is no need for the sun, nor of the moon, for the glory of God illuminates it and its lamp is the Lamb.

Behold the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world. From the throne of God and the Lamb proceed a pure river and its waters are the waters of life. And the Lamb says " Behold I am coming quickly and my reward is with Me. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, the First and the Last. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright Morning Star. And the Spirit and the Bride say come. And let the one hearing say come. And let him who is thirsty come. Let him take of the waters of life freely. Yes I am coming quickly. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all amen.

So brothers and sisters in Christ. Its time to gaze upon the wonder that is Him. Know who He is and who you are in Christ. His promises are yes and amen. He does not lie , the accuser of the brethren lies. Hold fast in these last days and glorify Him. All of His promises will come to pass and they are to you who know Him, they are to His remnant people. Go into battle with these glorious thoughts. We know in whom we serve, we know who we follow, we know some of what awaits us on the other side of glory. There is nothing in this world that compares to what the Word of God describes to those who overcome. It is a glorious vision and yet we know even this that "eye have not seen,nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the hearts of man the things that God has prepared for those who love Him."

2009/9/28 14:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy