Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Love of Christ and the Judgement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

The Love of Christ and the Judgement

Lu 11:42 - Show Context
But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

De 6:5 - Show Context
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mt 24:12 - Show Context
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Joh 13:34 - Show Context
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

The Pharisee's in the first verse did not have the love of God! and the Judgement! David Leggs [url=http://media.libsyn.com/media/preachtheword/sins03.mp3]Sermon Sins we have sanitised -Spiritual Sin[/url]

This sermon deals with the Love of God it is interesting how it says in the bible that the Love of God brings people to repentance!
David Brainard use to cry over sinners, what I find so sad is that when a new believer will come to church the lack of love in the church. It is almost as if as our love has gone cold and more become like heresy hunting or practising heresy's.

I love Jesus, if I love Jesus I cannot help but love his word! but how cannot I not love Jesus and not love his bride!
If at vile places like Notting Hill Carnival there is more love there than at church it makes me cry! I just want to talk about Jesus!

There is no love without Hell! I love people who love Jesus of the bible!

I have been analyzing my life do I really love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.
Does this mean that I use all my mental faculties to glorify god! and do I use all my strength to pray and to praise god and to do simple tasks such as washing up.
I want to love God more

2009/9/26 18:20Profile

Re: The Love of Christ and the Judgement

I suggest a possible course for you.

Keep knowing God more and you will love Him more.
Be very careful of comparing yourself with others. I am not saying you are but it can get tricky sometimes.

God bless you!

2009/9/26 21:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy