SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Some Pictures from where SermonIndex originated and runs todate..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Some Pictures from where SermonIndex originated and runs todate..

Here are some Pictures from where SermonIndex originated and runs todate..

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/696.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/697.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/698.jpg[/img]

I am praying and hoping to expand to more spacious accomidations, right now I am still at my parents house in toronto and quite cramped for space.

*In the last picture it shows my 2 computer systesm, vhs, tape deck, scanner and all the goodies hooked up together that allows me to get content onto SermonIndex.

2004/9/17 10:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Some Pictures from where SermonIndex originated and runs todate..

Here is a picture of the house itself in toronto

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/700.jpg[/img]

and here is a recent picture of me with a shaved head and all!

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/694.jpg[/img]

2004/9/17 10:18Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Wow! Great pictures Greg! :-)

2004/9/17 10:38Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Wow! Great pictures Greg

Thanks I thought it would be neat to share my humble living quarters and where SI has been born. If anyone has any more questions at all about the pictures or setup, let me know, I would be more than happy to answer them.

2004/9/17 23:16Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Some Pictures from where SermonIndex originated and runs todate..

Yeah, when are you going to open a library? Just kidding. Not like you haven't given me enough books to read! [laughs]

2004/10/4 17:36Profile

Re:

Its nice to put a face to a name!
I now don't feel so bad about having so many books. Im glad there are others out there like me! :-)
Your doing a great work for the Lord. I'm actually in the process of carrying out the 'Freedom' cd idea out in my home town. It's a top idea! I'll keep you posted when it gets off the ground. I thought i would buy a day saver ticket for the buses here (theres plenty of them) and take enough for at least one per bus!

2004/10/4 18:02
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Greg is a funny little man :) My professor at school doesn't even have that many books in his own library... and he has a Doctorate!

2004/10/4 18:47Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Yeah, when are you going to open a library? Just kidding. Not like you haven't given me enough books to read! [laughs]

Actually my heart felt desire is to start up a Christian library of old rare books for Christians to study from and benefit. Even to own a old used Christian bookstore would be something that I would throughly enjoy! I love going to big book sales and finding good Christian volumes at very low prices.. I just got back from a Victoria University sale and grabbed 14 old 1800 and early 1900 volumes for about 1 dollar each. And yes I love to give away books to ministers and people intersted in revival and other subjects, I usually have doubles of many paperbacks for just that purpose.

2004/10/4 20:16Profile

Re:

Quote:
Actually my heart felt desire is to start up a christian library of old rare books for christians to study from and benefit . Even to own a old used christian bookstore would be something that i would thoughly enjoy!

This is just what a christian couple i know are doing right now! They should be having a opening celebration soon, i cant wait to see what little gems there will be! They have some fascinating old and rare books apparently that they will show me on the night. If your ever in these parts let us know and i'll give you the address of the place. They are a lovely couple and will help you find anything your looking for.

2004/10/5 3:59
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

For dwellers in the 'sceptred isle' The Evangelical Library which houses more than 80,000 evangelical books as well as an archive for many evangelical periodicals may meet some of your needs. ;-) It has a sub-branch in Smethwick in the West Midlands. The range of books probably leans fairly strongly to the Calvinist side of things but there is gold here for those we are prepared to look.

For folks more distant their 'useful links' may prove 'useful'. :-D

2004/10/5 4:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy